TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Gifts - Day 17

Super cute new gift today!

This is one of those items that's been used to decorate rooms like the Jamaaliday Party and the new adventure, so a lot of people expected this to come out soon

Not all items that get used as common decorations at parties get released though. Take this snowman for example

This one has a green scarf and no hat, while the one that's been available as an item since 2010 has a blue hat and scarf. That also happens to be the new item today

The little minecraft style bushes that were the first gift this month also have an unreleased/unused form

The ones we got however had snow on them. The weird part is, when you opened the gift, the item didn't have snow on it, but when placed in a den it suddenly make snow appear

I doubt anyone finds this stuff as interesting as I find it, but it's being posted regardless lol

18 comments:

  1. Too much Minecraft....

    KILL ME NOW. ITS ANNOYINGGGG



    Sorry MC fans, I needed to rant B,)


    ReplyDelete
  2. they call me jeff!
    THATS NOT MY NAME
    my name is jeff!
    THATS NOW MY NAME
    My name iS jeff!!!!!11!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you possibly have another one I could have? I wasn't able to log on today due to Internet issues. If not, I understand. :)

    -Mldriver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, but I can just log in on another account and get you one

      Delete
  4. Meloetta can you send me something good please I just got hacked :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no items that people consider to be good lol, plus I can't sned you anything because I don't know your username

      Delete
    2. Well I'm sure you have at least some good stuff. Maybe you can trade me something tomorrow since I'm a non member. I would really appreciate it if you did.

      Delete
    3. I don't really care about rare stuff anymore so I gave all my good stuff away : ( The rare stuff I do have is all from friends and I don't trade or give away anything from friends (unless they are are a JERK)
      So unless you want store bought stuff or stuff from Jamaaliday Rescue, you are asking the wrong person

      Delete
    4. I guess some Jamaaliday Rescue stuff would be nice. Can you trade me some stuff from Jamaaliday Rescue later today?

      Delete
    5. It depends on what you want. I don't have any clothing item extras from the adventure, so hopefully you don't want those. Also I still don't know your username so I'd have no idea who I'd be trading with lol

      Delete
  5. Is animal jam in update mode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just ended update mode and my post for it is up now

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners