TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Gifts - Day 20 STILL GLITCHED

The gift today is another item that's already been released (but is still cool)

I imagine only 7 colours are available, and the neon bow is still only in adventures because AJHQ

New item time!

In Jam Mart Furniture...

That cute little fire pit that's been seen int he new adventure is now a den item. Time to cry that I don't have enough gems to get 80 of them (or one)

In Sunken Treasures...

In Epic Wonders...

Those tree antler things now have a winter version... for some reason! Now let's look at the other colours it comes in... Oh wait, it's glitched just like the last two clothing items!

You probably can't tell but I'm pressing the rainbow switcher thing at least 8 times

Fix your glitches, AJHQ! They probably won't, because for some reason they only like fixing the fun glitches (even though in some daily explorer post they said they will leave in fun glitches I think) but I guess no matter what they do I will always find some flaw with AJHQ and point it out because that's just what I do (and they have MANY flaws lol)

17 comments:

  1. Mel, what's the point of having the "blurry word" thing? There's really no point of having it since a robot is never going to comment or anything like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comment thing? I thought it's been off all this time because I have been getting a lot of spam comments recently. I'll turn it off but if I get more spam it's going back on

      Delete
    2. Ah, thanks ever so much for turning it off. It was getting on my nerves which is really easy. So that means even my netves get on my nerves. Beware.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Mel. Now I can comment more easily.

      Delete
    4. Enjoy your upgrading comment abilities! It better be worth it because I've already gotten 4 spam comments which is weird because this blog isn't even popular anymore

      Delete
  2. A yellow snowman? And a black one? That's just scary. I wonder what the matter with their snow is O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am the ONLY one that noticed (probably not but whatever who even cares?). There is Reindeer Poop under the fire. Surprised nobody has ever mentioned that. Mind blown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's really supposed to be wooden lump things...

      Delete
    2. No. It's Reindeer Poop.

      Delete
    3. I thought the brown things under the fire were charcoal or wood (things that help ignite fires or something). O-O

      Delete
    4. Jamaa is running low on energy resources so they had to go and burn their excremen... :I
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
  4. Why would they make the snowman yellow. I get it's made out of sand but still...
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same reason they (apparently) put poop in the new fire pit

      Delete
    2. Eee, look closely.

      Delete
  5. Meloetta, Do you have a red hat and beard? I need one because I'm having a Christmas party at my den and i'm going to be Santa so I need one. I could trade scary horns or something else for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have one in one of my locked storages, and since I can't access my locked storages, I should just say I don't have one anymore. They will probably come back soon though (but if you really need one now I can't help)

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners