TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December Gifts - Day 21

I don't have a good intro for these posts, so every time I just try to act really enthusiastic saying stuff like "the new gift today is awesome!!!!!!" even when the gift is a pair of socks lol

I didn't know these were a daily gift, I thought there were from the store last year but I wouldn't know

One of the new items today has a pretty long name, and the other is a clothing item that ISN'T glitched

In Jam Mart Furniture...

It's a Winter Fire Pit Table because you can't have a Winter Fire Pit without a table... I guess????

In Jam Mart Clothing... (It really should be in Epic Wonders with that cray cray price)

But hey, at least it isn't glitched

12 comments:

  1. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpphylWp8D4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! AT least they didn't make it glitched. AJHQ has a lot of glitches on this update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, Can you please try to get me a red hat and beard please? I REALLY need it for December 23rd. I'm having a Christmas party at my den and I'm supposed to be santa but I can't if I don't have a red hat and beard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It turns out I actually have 2 of them

      Delete
    3. Oh ok!! Do you want scary horns or bat glasses for them?

      Delete
    4. Ok meet me at my den my username is anonymousforever3

      Delete
    5. Thanks Meloetta. Now I don't have to worry anymore lol

      Delete
  4. I'm going to come in as MayksufiHolidays2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be a tad bit off topic here but the forgotten desert got a map update ajhackersandscammers.tumblr.com/post/105831713430
    Thought you would be interested since you post things like that and what not :)
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners