TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December Gifts - Day 23 + Forgotten Names

The gift today is an item that's already been released, but it's cute so I'll let it slide again

The new item today isn't new, but instead a returning item - Hat & Beard in Jam Mart Clothing

Now that that's out of the way, I can get to the interesting stuff

Yesterday I said I'd post something about animal names that you can't get anymore, so here you go

The name Rosey as an animal name has been removed from the name selector a long time ago. By that I mean you can't make a new animal named Rosey Cutebunny for example
Here is a monkey with the name Rosey

For whatever reason, you can't choose Rosey anymore, but you can use Rosy

 If you had an animal with Rosey in it, it will stay that way, so don't worry

Even though Rosey is no longer available for animal names, there is still a bunny in the membership ad thing named Rosey Berrymoon

Something else I noticed about that member ad thing, it still says "Place up to 200 ITEMS in each den" (items being in all caps because ajhq likes holding shift for some reason)

But now we can place 300 items in a den... Fix it, AJHQ! Fix it!

Another animal name that is no longer available...

The image is small (and might look familiar if you are the one person who looks at my "weird and random AJ images" posts) but that animal's name is Jumping Spiritmate
Mate is another name that you can't get anymore for your animal. I've never seen anyone who had mate in their name in all the years I've been playing AJ, so I'm going to guess that if you had an animal with mate in their name in beta, it got changed to something else

22 comments:

  1. because ajhq likes holding shift for some reason

    I agree. (i like how you said that it is funny)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's TRUE though
      In EVERY Daily Explorer POST they write LIKE this (and lately they have been spamming with !!! and ???

      Delete
    2. Or the Cat-Face Emojis. What's with AJHQ and Cat-Face Emojis?

      Delete
  2. I am guessing "mate " was removed for obvious reasons that I won't say (add soul to it and you may find out my reason)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess AJHQ was thinking "oh we'll add mate to the names bc it means friend and everyone should be friendly here! Oh wait, that could be taken out of context nvm."
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Rosey got taken out cause the spelling is weird? idk but when I write it it has the red line underneath. Why is it in the ad though? That's just weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because Rosey is an actual name

      Delete
  5. I have 400 item slots for my den, and I'm a nonmember...
    Is that odd?

    -Magical Icyjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was, but a long time ago (2011-2012)
      - Magical Icyjoy

      Delete
    2. Weird, maybe AJ remembered you as a member and upgraded your den storage or something

      Delete
  6. I saw a beta person in jamaa township today... their username was flipflop
    I think they were hackers though because they had only 3 achievements and they were wearing member clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably wasn't actually a beta player, but someone who hacked into a beta account

      Delete
    2. Yeah that's what I thought too... I heard a while ago that a hacker was hacking into beta accounts and selling them for gift card money or something like that

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately people do hack beta accounts and sell them : (

      Delete
  7. I just noticed. We haven't gotten any gems daily gifts yet. Just actual items.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm Oh to I To To The To I To The Have to I The To I Have I by tchotchkes the the Like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that on my iPhone because I just got a new iPhone 6 plus lol

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners