TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Gifts - Day 24

EDIT: Keyboard works now

Today my keyboard decided to not work, so I had to switch computers. I switched the old computer that is really really slow and sometimes this computer's keyboard doesn't realise that I am typing so there will probably be loads of typos in this post. Also no item gifs

The gift is something that wouldn't show up on this computer I am posting a picture of in french

It's an item that might become popular because top hats are typically popular in this game so yes

It's called Gingerbread Top Hat for all you English players out there

They come in 7 colours like these things usually do, but I don't think I will be able to get pictures of the rest of them because this computer will probably crash if I log in again lol

New items:

Jam Mart Furniture...

Giant Gift Pile & Phantom Snow Tree

Bahari Bargains...

 Jam Mart Clothing...

I can't remember the names of the other items and I'm not logging in again (but I'm sure I will get 27 comments telling me their names lol)

That's all this computer can handle, sorry. I'll update this post later today (assuming I get the keyboard working) and by "later today" I mean in about 22 hours because business tomorow im sorry people but there are better aj blogs so yeah lol

(ALSO no breadstick post today for anyone who cares abotut hat)

24 comments:

  1. Hi umm I love your blog it is amazing! I have two snow speakers from the adventure and a snow speaker wasn't on your list so...Wanna trade? Im spiritcloud721 and im too lazy to look at the older posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have extras of those

      Delete
    2. I just realised I read your comment wrong, oops

      Delete
  2. I care about breadstick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Meloetta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll send you a Christmas gift later when I get on animal jam

      Delete
    2. But the problem with that is I'd need to send something back I have nothing that people want :(

      Delete
    3. You don't have to send something back. But if you want to, I'm sure you have at least one good thing. And it's ok if its not good. It's the thought that counts :)

      Delete
    4. If I can't find anything at least slightly decent I'll probably end up sending it back... whatever it is

      Delete
    5. If you don't find something slightly decent, don't send it back. I don't expect anything back.

      Delete
    6. It doesn't have to be something really good if your going to send me a gift back. Something like items out of stores, diamond shop items, adventure prizes, or a clothing item from Return of the phantoms like a rare bow and arrow or worn or something else would be the best gift ever! And please don't send your gift back... I would be sad if you did :(

      Delete
    7. I'll try to remember my older storages and find you something

      Delete
    8. Ok :) if you don't remember your old storages or don't find anything that's ok. I don't expect anything back.

      Delete
    9. Thank you so much Meloetta! You are a really nice person :)

      Delete
  4. May, no one does sarcastic posts like you do. They all end their sentences with at least three exclamation masks and smiley faces. Your practical, and you don't act excited if your not. Plus, you don't steal images, and you post about interesting stuff. There are NO better blogs then yours. Never think that there are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if people even like my sarcastic style : (

      Delete
    2. that's the reason why I read your blog lol
      your really funny and a good person

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I'll try to step up my game and use even more sarcasm in my posts. Actually that won't end well

      Delete
    4. I look forward to more sarcasm. I really do love it May. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.

      Delete
  5. HEY, OMG IT'S FINALLY MY BIRTHDAY (IT'S NOT, BUT YOU'RE GIFT IN THE PAGE IS MY BIRTHDAY'S DATE!!!!!) OMG! OK SO I'M NOT EXPECTING ANYONE GIFTING ME, but if they do, THANKS! (yes, no one will! it's NOT my birthday, NOT!) i hope i will have a AWESOME day TODAY! (sorry my keyboard glitching to aj explorer talk (i know the proper word is spelled like.... umm... launguesh?) anyways, I THINK that animal jam is really BEING nice to us MEMBERs (AGAIN the keyboard glitch) BECAUSE they having so many DIAMONDS in that nice little PRIZE thingy mingy! I hope THEY didn't make nm's JEALOUS ( yay glitch wearing off! wait wut? oh yeah...)!!!!!! i hope nm's don't hate members now.... (i got so jealous of myself cuz i wanted diamonds for my non-precious nm account! :C unfair animal jam HQ wait, why i talk RIGHT to aj?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CANT PLAY GREELY'S INFERNO CUZ SOMETHING ALWAYS GLITCH! ME/ MY BUDDY WILL GET BLACK SCREEN OR THE FREEZE AND NO MOVING GLITCH! SO ANNOYING WE CAN'T EVER PLAY WITH EACH OTHERS AGAIN! DX

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners