TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, December 27, 2014

December Gifts - Day 27 Classic Glitchy AJ

They sorted out the "let's accidentally get rid of the daily gifts" problem which is nice and all, but that doesn't mean AJ is done being glitchy
The new item is yet another victim of glitching and it also gets the award for scariest item of all time

What even IS that? A yeti? I went to go put it in my den to burn it in the fireplace that I don't have, the scary demon face on it disappeared!

That was close! Good thing AJHQ is horrible at dealing with glitches, because now we don't have to look at that... thing! Its item icon is also blank

And now I will have to prepare for the "that is so cute how dare you call it a scary demon" comments :)

22 comments:

  1. Ok meet me at my den my username is hihowareyou12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the yeti face on it is creepy too o.o

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot about the new item

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I'm pretty sure it's a yeti but it's still creepy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, todays new item is kinda related to the superdupertriple rare stone wall doesn't it? Plus it said I wasn't on Animal Jam yesterday because day 26 showed up as blank but it was AJHQ's fault. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says I didn't collect yesterday's gift either

      Delete
  6. That is so cute how do you call it scary!

    But seriously, I do agree that thing is creepy. :3 Glad AJ is glitching at its finest
    ~Kitty Katsu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think AJHQ tried to make its face cute, but failed because it's actually creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its cute but ok I guess its a little creepy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I was wondering how to change your username. I looked at the FAQs but it doesn't say how to contact AJHQ. Can someone help?

    -Magical Icyjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 2 ways to switch usernames - you can either make a new account and use that one, or email AJ and tell them you want a new username. If AJ changes it for you, the new user will be on your original account so you keep all of your buddies and everything

      Delete
    2. Just letting you know you can only change your username once.

      Delete
    3. When I changed mine they said I could change it 3 times

      Delete
    4. Weird. When I called/emailed them they told me I could only change it once. That was back in about late July early August.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
  10. I really want this stuffed animal but it's so expensive:
    http://www.amazon.com/Yomiko-Wolf-17-Russ/dp/B0027S62VY

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is the daily gift out yet? If it is make a post about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean to Rush you... Sorry...
      http://www.graphics18.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sorry-scraps-34.gif

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners