TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Gifts - Day 30

Gift time! What will it be? You can probably guess because the picture of it is right under these words that you probably aren't even reading lol

It's cute and also another rerelease but it's also cute

---

I keep getting a lot of Jam a Grams asking me about the animal coins and unreleased plaque items that I apparently have. It's not even limited to Jam a Grams either! Yesterday when I attended Toilet Party 2014 someone there knew me (somehow) and asked me to show them all of my plaques. There's just one problem... The only plaque I have is the Online Safety Plaque and the only coin I ever owned was a Horse Coin! I don't know who keeps telling people that I have this stuff, but I swear the only unreleased item I ever owned was a Pirate Sword and those aren't even relevant anymore!
With that out of the way, I have a little more info on the Toilet item

The only info I really got was that it's a nonmember item and that its real name is just Toilet but I think everybody already knew that

And finally, I have a few more item pictures that I've been posting about lately, this time they are all RC Cars

These were also sent in by LargeRabbit

I hope one day we get to see red, yellow, and green RC Cars ingame but then people would complain and say "WHY DID THEY BRING THE BETAS BACK I QUIT!!!!!!!!!WEJI3WRHIW`!!!" but at least this would be one of the rare cases where people overreact about an actual beta item

27 comments:

  1. Ointment!! Its bronze!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow you actually found my lame AJ blog congrats bronzelol

      Delete
    2. It's awesome not lame

      Delete
  2. OMG U HAVE A HORSE COIN GIMME IT !!!!!!!!!! lolz just kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave it away like a week after getting it, plus AJ removed all of them which is a shame because they were cool
      By cool I mean that they didn't look like t hey belonged in this game at all
      If I still had it I'd do a giveaway

      Delete
    2. Never seen them, May
      Do you have a image of it?

      Delete
  3. I use to like "snowy's" blog but as soon as I found this one I have stoped looking at "snowy's" blog this one is just 9999999999% better

    We all know why I used " around snowy XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw meloeta do u know what SAO is? If so do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAO as in Sword Art Online? I watched the first episode but never actually finished it

      Delete
  5. Mel, I know how nemachu got the toilet, nemachu traded YoZade, YoZade got it from the aj Admin site, I told YoZade the admin site. so technically I gave YoZade the toilet lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's true it confirms YoZade as a liar

      Delete
    2. What's the AJ Admin site?
      -Mos Gulo

      Delete
  6. Wow! I have 45 diamonds! I don't know what to do with them though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 23 diamonds (give or take a few I don't remember) and what I do is just save them up for when AJ makes more overpriced animals or dens

      Delete
  7. That toilet just makes me feel like going to the bathroom.... I need to go to Nemachu's den.
    Anyways, nice post Meloetta. Glad you're one of those bloggers that are sarcastic with a lot of things (sorry if that sounds offensive), but in a nice funny way. Can't wait for next years posts from you. And if I offended you, then just say lol. I'll punish myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My specialty is being sarcastic, but I'm not even good at that lol

      Thanks

      Delete
  8. Hai May! I just want to say the server is boring without you around. Sandra and I told everyone how great you were at Knockback Madness and a lot of people want to play against you. :P But I miss my closest friend, you May so pls come back on soon. If your busy, I understand but you just left :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't even touched craftmine in a couple of days

      Delete
  9. Did you know out of everyone on the server, I've known you the most :o We met in 2011 and I met mostly everyone else in 2012. Fun fact of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make a post now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners