TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Gifts - Day 31

Today is the last of the free December flavoured gifts... That's too bad but I have better things to complain about (like how it isn't Halloween anymore)
At least the gift today is the one I've been waiting for

I'm just going to call this the best (and last) item of 2014

The Jamaa Journal said something like "2015 will be the BEST year in AJ!!!!!!!!!!!" which better be true but AJ does like to throw lies at us so...

I'm going to finish of the item series I've been doing with these items

The dark red & dark green bows and the raspberry reindeer mask are unreleased and as far as I know aren't actually in the game's data

I've posted that picture before (pls dont yell at me people) but now I have a different picture of the red bow!

I don't remember where I got this image but I think it was on AJ's really old blog that I don't have the link to

If I manage to dig up more of these item things I'll post them but right now I have no more : (

28 comments:

  1. ADD MORE TO THIS POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fine have it your way, dear Anonymous >:(

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha! I always get my way! :P

      Delete
  2. Whoa... :O

    Happy New Year, peoples! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like they say that [insert new year here] will be the BEST year ever every year. Hopefully something *cough cough*Aldan*cough* changes next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might as well just change Aldan's name to "Trading Server"

      Delete
  4. Happy New Years Eve Meloetta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you going to do for New Years Eve and New Years Day?

      Delete
    2. Do you have any New Years Resolutions?

      Delete
    3. Oh ok. Today is my birthday also so me and my family are celebrating a lot today!

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I have to go now, bye and happy New Years Eve!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Let's play a game then
      I'm thinking of a number between 1 to 1,000,000,000

      Delete
    2. So I choose what number your thinking? If so, then I choose 100

      Delete
    3. Yes, I forgot to explain the rules

      It is not 100

      Delete
    4. Aww... What game do you want to play now?

      Delete
    5. Mel you abandoned me.... :( -dies of boredom-

      Delete
    6. I forgot I was still here lol

      by the way the number was 2

      Delete
    7. Oh ok... (btw I revived) what game you want to play now? Or do you want to talk about something?

      Delete
    8. Did you forget you were here again..... :(

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners