TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December Gifts - Day 6

It's the return of another old daily gift, the Anemone Head Bow!

Members will also get a diamonds

I'm not really a fan of trying to make boring posts more interesting by shoving in something completely unrelated, but I will do that today anyway. I was looking back at some stuff on the old AJ site and found some PDF files. On the bottom of one of them, I found this little ball of lies:

Mmmmmmm... Free from advertising, you say? What about the the obvious ad you guys put at the end of every Jamaa Journal, huh? It's so obvious that they even added the word "advertisement" to the page! They DO only advertise their own products like membership cards and AJ Outfitters stuff, but they also did say "free from ANY product advertising or sponsorships"

I should also point out that the latest ads they put in the game have mentioned that you can only get them at places like Target, which in a way is a sponsorship sort of kind of maybe? Not that I'd expect AJHQ to always tell the truth, because they've proven to me already that they lie in emails. For example, they said Heart Lockets were for sale in beta, even though they actually weren't for sale until February 2011... 

I have some other interesting info relating to Shamans (or as they call them now, Alphas) but I'm not going to mention that until some other day for some reason okay bye

9 comments:

  1. What's today's new item..? And I want to know about the alphas! Please post it today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, from people who reply 'we're glad to hear you're having an awesome time and enjoying all the fun adventures!' when you send them a complaint of being hacked or whatever, what can you expect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classic AJHQ, never actually reading emails or keeping their word

      Delete
  3. Maybe they mean free from adverts from people other that nat geo or ads that have nothing to do with AJ? Still another case of ajhq lying... again.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of that too, but it does say ANY advertising

      Delete
  4. Meloetta, are you going to add disqus to your blog? Yes or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. I just wanted to know. If you do change your mind,
      Add the "I'd rather post as a guest" option so everyone can comment.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners