TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, December 7, 2014

December Gifts - Day 7

Today's gift contains a sort of old classic item, the Holiday Sweater!

There's also another diamond for those of you who are members

One of the new items is in Jam Mart Furniture, and is a returning item, Jamaaliday Lights

But I'm sure most of AJ will be surprised to see what the other new item is - Stone Swords!

They come in 8 new colors!

That's nice and all, but where is the original color? If you can't remember, when we first found out about Stone Swords, they looked like this:

None of the available ones look like that though... The closest one to is has red instead of black

So far, 2 unreleased (if you consider long bows to be unreleased) items have been released this month. I wonder what's next... I'm guessing stuff that was only in eagle quest, like Ice Mira Statues

21 comments:

  1. Aww! I don't like the new stone sword colors... I really wanted one because I loved that color! But now AJ ruined it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, these colours are...bleh. I thought AJ was supposed to be naturey? None of those look natural at all. One of them could be...if it was called an "ice sword" instead o.e

      Delete
    2. I admit I like the blue one, but I still don't think any of these colours should be this way. Only the old one with the black band thing actually looked like a sword

      Delete
    3. I thought it was a dagger, I wanted a dagger to be an AJ item for some reason! XD
      -XxCherryBlossomxX (AKA kiki51772)

      Delete
  2. And I wonder if AJ released the red glitched sweater... Maybe you can try to find out on a storage or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red sweater still isn't available thought this gift

      Delete
    2. Wait those were glitches?
      I used to have a red one.

      Delete
    3. They are not actually glitch items, but for some reason everyone calls them that. Every year for Jamaalidays, the clothing presents always come out i 7 colors, making the last one unreleased. The red sweater is in the eagle adventure

      Delete
    4. I don't think they did, even though it's not necesarily a glitch item I still concider it a glitch item for some reason, it just stuck to my head xD
      -XxCherryBlossomxX (AKA kiki51772)

      Delete
  3. someone traded me a stone sword for my rare mech angel helmet... I know its not fair but I couldn't afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this blog was still running! It's been so long since I've been here, glad I'm back, kinda! xD
    -XxCherryBlossomxX (AKA kiki51772)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog ain't what it used to be though

      Delete
    2. -cri-
      -XxCherryBlossomxX (AKA kiki51772)

      Delete
  5. I think that the one we first saw is like an unreleased version of the original item, so maybe it's rarer~ :)
    -XxCherryBlossomxX (AKA kiki51772)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually deleted all of the original ones, but I'm sure some hacjer will bring them back... maybe

      Delete
    2. Really?! ; - ;
      -XxCherryBlossomxX (AKA kiki51772)

      Delete
  6. Is the gift for the day out yet??

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Travels to the past* Hello! I'm from the future! I chose this post because the post was made on my birthday! Goodbye. *Travels back to the future*
    ~CosmicCheetah AJ who isn't logged in

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners