TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Let's talk about Spiked Collars (again)

I think just about everyone here knows how I feel about Spiked Collars. If you do, you can probably tell this is going to be another rant post. If you hate this kind of thing, kindly ignore this post

I better get my comment shield, I am anticipating all of the comments defending spiked collars lol

I don't really know where to begin here... I guess I'll just start of with how 99.99993789% of players think the black Spiked Collars with long spikes on them are the rarest
(That is their old item icon)

I honestly don't get how these are the "rarest"
Every time I go to the township, almost all of the spiked collars people have are these same black ones. And just about everyone else has at least 3 of these items on their trade lists. One of my old friends said this, which I called the best quote of 2014

"Guessing 'rare' actually means most common now"

That quote basically sums up AJ trading in 7 words lol
From what I've seen, pink spiked collars are the rarest ones. And I'm talking about the "short" ones here. I never see anyone with the light pink collars. All I usually see is a room full of black collars. I guess since there are waaaaaay more black ones, they must be rarer! That's how AJ works nowadays lol
I bet there are more black spiked collars than there are 45 gem necklaces and that's saying something

Some people also call these things "beta" which makes absolutely no sense. Beta is a testing stage and does NOT mean items that are not in stores. My friend had a fight with someone the other day about that. Someone was trying to convince my friend that beta means items not for sale. I don't know what happened to this game : (

Oh well, but at least trends die out eventually. Just wait until they bring spiked collars back, half the game will quit because "no muh collars arent rur enymor i kwit!!!!!IUHWsrgicxof"

Last post of 2014 goodbye guys

40 comments:

  1. I don't even know why I posted this I basically just walked into my own grave because insulting spieks in this game is like death

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SPIKEEEEEEEEEEEES ARRRRRRRRRE YUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

      Delete
    2. Eew, Spiked Garbaje! I ONLY OWN SPIKED GARBAJE BECAUSE I'M A BUTT AND LIKE MAKING PEOPLE JEALOUS OF ME

      Delete
  2. Honestly, I don't know any spike's rarity anymore. (Well, I never actually owned a rare spike lol.) And how are spikes "rare" when basically everyone has one? Yeah, I don't really get that... They're also overrated... e.e

    ReplyDelete
  3. how dar u say dis abot spiks. my dad wrks for aj and he is goin' to shut down ur accnt becuz u say this bout spikes'
    most people on animal jam ^

    But hey, I totally agree with you.

    I also don't get why everyone wants a spiked collar. People teach you to stand out and be your own person. All these famous people like, Lilac, and Bep-Kosho, and old Julian2, all wore spikes. Is that why people want to have spikes so bad? People think that because famous people wear them make them so rare.

    jammer staying anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my moms uncles dads cousins friends dogs bulterls cat works for aj he will ban u for baning me

      Delete
    2. omeg so srry pls nu

      Delete
    3. fine but u hav to sned me 5 rare speiks then i wont ban u

      Delete
    4. fin! b lik dat

      Delete
    5. il go easey on u this time but necks time i wont be so nice

      Delete
    6. thnx su much i has to gu now nice talkin to u

      Delete
    7. rember tho if u thretin to ban me i wnot hold back >:(

      Delete
  4. I really want a pink spiked collar :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want a spike cause ppl think they rare so ppl will trade for headres sand I rlly wsant a headdress they so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMG SPIEKZ AR DA REAREST HAW DAER U EENSULT DEM DEY R DA BEST!!!1!!1111111!!1!

    TRAED ME BLECK SPIEK PLEEZ AI HAEV RAER STF EN TRAED LIEK AE RAER BIRD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur herting my erez from al dat yellin!IUH@UYVU!YGYUI

      Delete
  7. Tbh, spike are pretty... tacky. Like, if i get one in the eagle adventure, cool. But they aren't something that I'm actively looking to trade for y'know?
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they are all released this year. :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. For someone who doesn't play it anymore- I honestly agree
    Imagine if those 45 gem necklaces are no longer in store and because those "rare" players have so much "valuable" items and don't own the necklace suddenly wants it- trading almost ANYTHING
    okay I probably exaggerated but yeah catch my drift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope one day 45 gem necklaces are the "new craze" item
      I probably have about 200 of them out of all my storages so imagine all the giveaways I could do

      Delete
    2. yes yes yes!
      even if I'm not playing AJ anymore, I'd honestly be so amused to see everyone's goal on getting a 45 gem necklace
      Who knows maybe they'll cost much more once they go into a trend

      Delete
  10. I agree with this so fluffin much >-< Spikes are overated... And way to hard to trade for... I saw someone doing a "Santa" thingymabobber at their den. They asked every one what they wanted, half the people there said "Long black spike collar" All I could think was Wow >.< All I ever wanted was an orange spike but they're so hard to find! And whenever I geta spare spiks wrist I send it to people to see they're reaction =3 sorry for such a long comment... -DogLover1230

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I love reading long comments

      Delete
  11. Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey May
    Is there any way I could contact you? Other than commenting- like give you a direct message or something
    Sorry if I sound like a creep lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a site email but I removed it because people kept linking AJ accounts with r00d usernames to it so
      So I guess the answer is no, unless I make a secret page that I give only you a link to so we can comment to each other there

      Delete
  13. HOW DARE U INSULT THE RARE SPIKE WORLD!!!! FMAN122 IS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RARE FROM HACKING AND JUNK

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the same problem with black worns being "rarest" of all the worns. I've seen at least a million people have a black worn on aj, yet I've only seen one person wearing a green worn THE ENTIRE TIME I'VE PLAYED AJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly ever see pink ones. The unofficial rule of AJ is if it's black, it's the rarest, and if it's pink, it's the least rarest (even though 99% of the time pink is technically rarer)

      Delete
    2. I used to have a green worn and it was my favourite item. Sadly it got hacked earlier this year

      Delete
  15. I'll tell you what are rare. BETA CREATURE MASKS! BETA EYEBALLS! PEARLY/MILKY/RED GEM TIARAS!!! SPAIK COLLRS ARE NOT RARE!! ABOUT 99999999999999999.999% OF THE GAME OWNS AT LEAST 3!!!
    ok I finished my ranting
    - catsnkits

    ReplyDelete
  16. I DONT LIKE SPIKES THEY A WASTE OF TIME

    ReplyDelete
  17. RARE IS NOT SPIKES

    ReplyDelete
  18. Someone sent me a jag the other saying hi this is Julian2 backup gift me rares or ill ban u

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners