TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, December 29, 2014

Toilet Party 2014

I got a comment telling me that Nemachu has one of those unreleased toilet den items in their den. You know, the one ajinsider showed? A lot of things he posted turned out to be real (spooky top hats, black lassos, pet lions, some other thing that I'm forgetting) and I guess toilets are no different. A lot of people probably have no idea what I am talking about so if you don't go >>here<<

I went to Nemachu's den to see if the comment I got was actually real and not just someone trying to get a quick laugh, and the comment was actually telling the truth!

It took forever to get a clear picture because there were so many people in this den standing in front of it

No idea how they even got this, they must of traded with a hacker or something. There was also a mini party that I wasn't actually a part of but I took a picture of it as if I was actually part of it

The person saying "oh lol" is the one who told me about this. I don't know if they want their user shown so I'll leave that up to them (so if you want people to know just say it in a comment with your user I guess lol)

I don't really know what else to say so I'm going to just end the post bye

25 comments:

  1. Everyone was taking turns sitting on it, it was weird
    [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mgb1ADKuolM/VKHenPX2BkI/AAAAAAAAONI/UrQXCEjHzMs/s1600/size%2Bonly.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol toilet party xD I don't mind if you say my user X3

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoZade also has one of them. They told me aj picked them to test certain items out. If it gets enough positive feedback it gets put in the game officially. http://animaljam.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:YoZade
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something tells me they made that up

      Delete
    2. Yeah I found their instagram and I'm not really buying it.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    3. Link?
      And I highly doubt AJHQ would give a player special privileges or unreleased items. If they actually did, YoZade is either an AJHQ member or are close with someone from AJHQ

      Delete
    4. Here ya go. http://instagram.com/toxicnebulaeaj/
      Kinda not trusting their story considering they, well, trust.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
  4. Mel get on chat I'm so bored ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, when I visited his den someone was on it farting. Then Nemachu came and I'm like "it was her"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog needs to be as popular as snowy blog, I actually think it should be more popular then her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be way more popular but then I quit and this blog kinda died. Sometimes I think it's better that way, if I have too many viewers it's a lot harder to reply to comments and get to know people

      Delete
    2. Lol ok,I guess that is kinda better btw it's funny how it's named toilet party XD

      Delete
    3. I'd add something else to this conversation but I'll start AJ War II if I do and if I am going to cause drama in AJ I want it to be about something else lol
      This is why I enjoy being not popular. If I was we probably couldn't have this commenversation because I'd be getting too many comments and would be too unmotivated to reply

      Delete
  7. The daily gift is out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a post on it now or else...

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, no need to tell Mel to book it. She can post whenever she feels like it.

      Delete
    3. I was kidding! Gosh your so annoying

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners