TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, December 8, 2014

Weird and Random AJ Images 14

It's that time again... The time where I search my SD card for weird images that no one cares about! :)

Here we goooo


I'm not sure what the story was here. I guess I just tried to sell either a Wooden Floor or Sky Walls and... that happened. Now that I look at it, it looks like it's just a badly edited picture. But I wouldn't have taken it if it wasn't real lol

For some reason I tried to recyle it again, and it turned into this, which looks even more like a poorly edited picture

I also have this picture:
I don't know if that one came after or before the first two but I guess that's irrelevant

This is what the Sky High music's icon looks like now. Why am I posting it? Because I wanted to point out that its icon used to be completely different!
Here is how it used to look:

I kinda like the old one better, but I say that about pretty much everything

I'll end the post with this mess of plushies. I find this one interesting because it shows off how the default plushies used to look (they are slight different now)
Also it's a mess of plushies which automatically means it's awesome

26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Eh you're right, I was kinda harsh. I'll let it slide... for now...

      Delete
  2. It looks like they edited the post that was exactly like mine, but they still are stealing my images

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most importantly, they are stealing the item gifts that I make. I put a lot of work into making those, too : (

      Delete
    2. Who did? Please tell me who

      Delete
    3. I don't want people to go leave them mean comments or anything, but mesha336

      Delete
    4. OMG!!!! HOW DARE SHE DO THAT TO YOU!!! And your not the only one, She copied The Animal Jam River Blog!!! I am going to go spam her with hateful comments now.... she deserves it

      Delete
    5. Aaaand that's what I was afraid of...

      Delete
    6. Wait a second... I just realized she put " p.s images from the animal jam flash" So she didn't copy you...

      Delete
    7. And that wasn't originally there. She completely copied my last update post and removed it after I pointed it out

      Delete
    8. Oh. Never mind then... going to go spam her with hateful comments.

      Delete
    9. What I'm trying to say is that she gave me no credit originally, and only recently gave credit, which is why I removed something that I added in this post

      Delete
    10. Oh ok... I realized I can't spam her because she has comment moderation on...

      Delete
    11. It's really my fault for caring too much for stolen images

      Delete
  3. it's okay neloetta i know it's annoying sorry if people do that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...neloetta? That's a new one

      I'll probably get over it eventually, I just don't understand why this keeps happening. My content isn't even interesting enough to copy lol

      Delete
    2. n and m keys are right next to eachother on my keyboard oops

      Delete
  4. It was my fault not yours. I did something wrong and i'm really sorry for doing it. Its not your fault it is mine. you may blame me because i did something bad and you did nothing that deserved it. i'm really sorry.

    and p.s. do you know who said the f word to me on my blog? :( if you do please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's k, don't worry about it

      If you look through the comments on this post, there's someone anonymous who might be able to answer your question

      Delete
  5. Is the daily gift out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, AJ is in maintenance mode and has been for about an hour and a half now

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners