TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

AJ Pixel Art that's almost 4 years old

Back in 2011, I had a page that showed all of my animals and what outfits that had. I don't think tha page exists anymore (not even on the internet time machine) but I don't think anyone looked at the page or would want to now because you can just search for my username and look at my animals if you really cared that much. The reason I am bringing that is is because to go along with the items I had listed for my outfits, I made little tiny pixel arts for each of my items and I thought at least someone might be interested in seeing what a bad job I did on making them

They might be hard to see, so you might want to zoom in on them (I tried to enlarge them myself but blogger just made them blurry

Pink Arctic Hood

Wreath Necklaces

 Heart Balloon

Head Feather

 Turkey Hat

 Tie(?)

 Flag

Freedom Hat

Police Hat

Clover Earmuffs

Wings

Headdress (I couldn't make a headdress so I just made a feather... I think?)

Lava Glove?

Heart Cape?

I honestly don't know... Elf Bracelets maybe?

Remember, these were made almost 4 years ago so don't judge me now for making very very bad pixel art

I don't remember what program I used to make these, but whatever it was it was very useful and even let me anime my pixel arts

This isn't related to AJ, but here is an (unfinished) animation I made of a failed attempt at making a unique character that I called Ploint

 The idea is that it was a flower with pointy floating petals and for some reason it had electricity powers

Again, I admit my pixel art skills aren't the best, but in my defense that animation looks MUCH better when it isn't really slow... I can't figure out how to speed it up

12 comments:

  1. jackyboy9917835219January 21, 2015 at 2:37 AM

    good job!!!









    yeah not really

    ~ jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you jackyboy!!!!! Her art is wonderful!

      Delete
    2. Ur never getting ur headress back. Ha ha. Wait can I have the whole story on how it was scammed. I only know it was scammed. I read Melotta's blog a lot.

      Delete
    3. 3 people teamed up and scammed him, that's all I know

      Delete
  2. Wow nice job Meloetta! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Ploint is soooo cute! Nice job Mel!
    I give your animations a score of 1000 out of 10 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I do pixel art all dya eavery day and its bot nearlyhas good as this!So much detail!
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think anyone would actually like these
    Time to time travel to 2011 again and make more

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you showed these back in 2011 I actually was really interested
    I wanted to ask how you did them but I guess I felt awkward asking
    They're so cute and kawaii ;3;

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them! Can I use the heart balloons on my blog maybe? -Will give respective credit

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners