TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, January 1, 2015

AJ Update - January 1st 2015

The update is here, and it's the first update of 2015! Let's take a look at the new Jamaa Journal and all that stuff we (and by we I mean I) usually do when new updates happen

Page 1:

What? What do you mean there's no update today? Are you 4 srs? I don't know what made me think AJHQ would actually follow their own usual schedule of biweekly Thursday updates... And it's not even glitched this time like gift #26 was! Wow AJ, wow

Their excuse is probably "lol its new yearz we can use that as an excuse 4 being lazy"
Not that AJ updates have been very good updates recently anyway, but still there should have been an update today

Unless I am completely wrong about there not being an update and it's just a little late but that probably isn't the case

The other thing that I need to address is that since there is no more daily gifts, it also means there is no more daily posts. Daily gifts gave me a topic to start off with every day, but since nothing ever goes on in this game other than on Thursdays I won't really have anything to post about... So until I get some ideas going, new posts will be spaced out 2 or 3 days apart. I can try to scrape the bottom of the barrel and force myself to come up with a topic thing every day but then it's just going to be posts like

"Today I went to the town and saw 3 scammers their usernames were fwilucf, fgefsgscgh, and bficeLOLgfeIS and they tried to scam jackyboy9917835219 out of his silver headdessrssre then I went to zios temple place and asked myself what the cheese even is zios is he a monkey or a frog or something hey let's make a new series of posts where i find random stuff in aj and try to make it into a mysetery ok guys so ill start the mystery today is who builded jamart clothing and who makes the clothes also anothe rmystery is who put together that basic started carpet item that everyone gets it's sooooo uglie okay bie my frends :))))"



okay bie my frends :))))

Also today's mystery is - How is the Mira statue in Jamaa Township still there after all these years? Those tiny bird feet can't hold up all of that statue weight

49 comments:

  1. Maybe it's because under the statue there is a lot of wait and maybe the state is unbreakable

    Btw arnt we suposeto get the daily spin today or am I the only one who did not get the daily spin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel! I love your blog. I was wondering, could I add a daily item sidebar like you have to my blog? I perfectly understand if not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe they make a new statue every day or the statue is paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous is animal jam really closing in 2016
      ?

      Delete
  4. The answer to that question is...

    THE LOVE OF JAMAA! THE SCAMMING, HACKING, RARE TRADERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY, "IF YOU LIKE, COME DEN" ARE ALL BONDED TOGETHER TO MAKE JAMAA TO MAKE ANIMAL JAM AND THAT IS WHAT HOLDS ANIMAL JAM TOGETHER

    nah it's prob glue

    or she had plastic surgery on her legs

    jammer staying anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, too right Anonymous, too right. The statue feeds off of Jamaa's good nature :P

      Delete
  5. You described snowyclaw's blog perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. He lost his silver headdessrssre

      Delete
    2. oh noes fwilucf, fgefsgscgh, and bficeLOLgfeIS are big meanie poo pooes!!!11!!!!!1!!1

      Delete
    3. Maybe if we make a shrine to jackyboy his item will return to him

      Delete
    4. all hail mighty luci- jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
  7. Maybe the legs are solid metal and the body and wings are hollow? Assuming it's made of some type of metal.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meloetta can you give me your password please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean if I'm good...?

      Delete
    2. I don't really know what you mean by "if you are good" do you mean to be nice to you and stuff or do you mean something else?

      Delete
    3. Please meloetta can you give me your password?

      Delete
    4. I'm not going to do anything bad with it...

      Delete
    5. Please Meloetta... You can tell me it and then when I say I saw it you can delete it

      Delete
    6. I have a better question - why would I give a random anonymous commenter my password?

      Delete
    7. I'm not going to hack or take any of your items... I just want to know...

      Delete
    8. What do you mean?

      Delete
    9. I have nothing to gain from giving you my password. You need a better offer than just nothing

      Delete
    10. Maybe I'll give you something good if you give me your password... And maybe I'll give my password too

      Delete
    11. Fine... I will give you a rare and my password to my account if you give me yours.

      Delete
    12. Your password won't help if I don't know your username lol

      Delete
    13. Oh yeah. It's Naturegoddess12.

      Delete
    14. I have it on a different language but I'll change it to English before I give you my password.

      Delete
    15. I don't actually accept passwords

      Delete
    16. What do you mean?

      Delete
    17. I'm not a fan of taking other people's passwords

      Delete
    18. It's ok. I might quit soon anyway since I'm starting to have more interest in Transformice.

      Delete
    19. So do you want to or not?

      Delete
    20. I can't believe this conversation is still going on

      also no

      Delete
  9. OOMMMMGGGG FMAN122 JAGGED ME I HAVE DE VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners