TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Best Dressed stuff

While trying to get gems to buy 99 Sleigh Runways, I came across a few things in Best Dressed. I recorded a video showing off all these (three) things but I decided not to include that because pretty pictures

All of them are glitches (the second one is only a half-glitch) and I'm probably not the first one to find these but I did find them myself (mostly by accident)

The first 2 are easy to do but I'm not sure how to make the 3rd one work. I only tried these in the land version of Best Dressed

Glitch 1 - Eyeless seal

This will most likely also work with penguins, otters, and polar bears but I haven't tested it. All you have to do is, before you join a game of Best Dressed, switch to a seal (or any of the other listen animals if those work) and use these eyes
(You can use the other closed eyes (the ones without eyelashes) too)

Then just go into Best Dressed and your animal's eyes should be invisible! If you change your eye shape/style while still in the game, the glitch will stop working (you can get invisible eyes again by quitting Best Dressed and rejoining)

Glitch 2 - Secret pink

Before you yell at me saying that secret colours are nothing new and aren't glitches, I know. The glitch is that the black box thing that shows you what colour you have selected is off the pallet

If you try to use the secret icy blue in Best Dressed, you get that really like pink. As you can see in the picture above, the black rectangle is... broken? I think I know the reason for that but I'm terrible at explaining so I'm just going to not say

Glitch 3 - Getting free gems that I didn't deserve

Like I said earlier, I don't know how this happened, but whenever I play Best Dressed with a certain account, it gives me extra gems after the round is over

I am Wretched Strongbrave in the picture (it was a random name don't ask) and I got last place because I got no votes because I'm a loser. Normally in Best Dressed they highlight your name in green. For some reason, it highlights other people's animal names in green too!
At first I thought it was just a graphical glitch and that it wouldn't actually give me those extra gems, but I did a little test to see if it would. In that round I should have only got 25 gems. That was the first round too, so I quit right after to see how many gems it gave me

I should only get 25 x2 gems (which is 50) because right now Best Dressed is on x2 gems
 Instead I got 350 gems x2!

They actually added Pouncing Berrypaw's, Commander Daringfox's, and my gems together and got 350 gems and then multiplied it by 2

26 comments:

  1. interesting post, May! especially the one with the gems haha
    I spent mine on "christmassy" den items and you're not a loser >:o

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi meloetta your posts are so unique and i love reading ur posts always! ur not like other bloggrs lol u r so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you aren't being sarcastic

      Delete
    2. no i really think so ur awesome really!

      Delete
    3. Well thanks nonsarcastic anonymous person : )

      Delete
    4. and u always post on time u need to be recognized

      Delete
    5. no worries meloetta! just know ur appreciated by many fans abd blog readers!! =D

      Delete
    6. For being so nice, I picked out a random picture from a random post just for you!
      [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FGOGnruDT1g/T4Pb-I-ww_I/AAAAAAAAG-k/wyd5DJ1F5gU/s1600/!.png[/img]

      Delete
    7. thats cool! thanx!!!

      Delete
    8. really like pink? did you mean really light pink?

      Delete
  3. There's another glitch that I think more people have already discovered -
    I was on my nm storage playing Falling Phantoms as my wolf, Magical Firstanimal (xxmythicalspiritxx19952) and it made me play as a seal like my wolf (brown and white with black splodge, flower head item and ribbon scarf) and I didn't even have a seal! Also the second glitch happens to me all the time when I play best dressed
    PS Are you gonna add Disqus? Wait probably not because in the AJS people use the comment section as a chat log

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm leaving the comment section the way it is

      Delete
  4. Hey Mel, sorry to get a bit off topic here but I'd like to ask for your permission to use some images for the wiki. There are some items that don't have pages yet and the only images I've found of them is on here. Like this globe seen on here http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-items.html Is the only image that I can find and that has information about it.
    I thought I'd ask for permission first because I know the whole spiked collar thing happened.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not want my images on the wiki

      Delete
    2. Understandable. I can try and search for other images.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    3. I did find other images, granted the look almost the same as the ones you have but I'm just letting you know they aren't yours.

      Delete
    4. mmm I'll trust that you didn't use mine

      Delete
    5. I can give you the links to them if you'd like.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I think that glitch 2 has to do with the new color palette. In Best Dressed, you can only choose from the previous color palette, and on the new one that light pink is directly below the color white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!! I just traded someone my rare long orange spiked collar and a green party hat for a black rare spiked collar!!! OMG!!!!! I am so happy! I just got one of my dream items!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. That extra gems seems pretty cool. I would love to get extra gems lol.

    I'm suspended from aj for 3 days for inappropriate behavior O.o Funny how aj can suspend me for doing nothing but they cant suspend any scammers or people who actually brake the rules :I I'm 100% sure I didn't brake the rules.

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I always tell people, I got suspended for saying 'i kwit'

      Delete
    2. Wow something is really wrong with ajhq.

      ~SeptemberCattleDog

      Delete
    3. Aww I won't be able to get the rare monday item ;-;

      ~SeptemberCattleDog

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners