TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Friendship Party + BUG

The Friendship Parties are out now so it looks like we didn't have to wait 2 weeks for them, yay!
They have been added to the list of parties

It's prett much the same thing as it was in previous year(s) but that's okay because this party is CUTE AS CACTI

Here is a wolf that totally isn't me in a ♥︎ shaped flower bed

Here are some adorable ♥︎ shaped balloon den items that I hope become available

The shop is where it always was, on the top floor of the pretty pink castle with lots of ♥︎s

 There was a slight problem with this shop when the first party came out this year... Nothing was for sale!

 It also DRAINED all of my gems! Now I have 0! RIP me 37k gems that I got from superglitch
But I didn't actually have to worry because none of my gems were really missing, it was just because the shop was bugged. This has since been fixed and there are actual items for sale now
I don't have a picture of the shop with items in it though, and I'm not about to steal one from someone and take credit for it like SOME people I know (lol you know who you are) so instead I'll give my friend nafaria9 some more free advertising


At last we got a few laughs with the invisible shop
Me and this wolf bought the "invisible armour" from the shop and wore it

(and no it doesn't actually exist we were just pretending)

Remember to stay minty fresh and dot your i's with ♥︎s like stereotypical girls do

29 comments:

  1. I hope the ♥︎ symbol actually shows up for people (hint: it's supposed to be a heart, not a rectangle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it shows and who r the people tht steal your pixs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shouldn't say or else the war will start over again

      Delete
  3. Awwww guuuurrrrrl, sweet post! You go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last comment though. I hate how people speak like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heart symbol shows! ♥︎ Cute
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would you trade for a BOB (Beta Old Blanket)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that good with trading but I'd offer first glitch ring (not the aqua one, this one):
      [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_QyZMdicEXs/VDjRTWTw7OI/AAAAAAAAMKE/sUqRpWGqV04/s1600/both%2Bglitched.png[/img]
      and any headdresses colour and maybe something else I don't know I want one for my friend who probably won't even let me send it to her

      Delete
    2. What do you want for that ring and maybe your headdress? (Besides the beta old blanket)

      Delete
    3. There's nothing else I want right now

      Delete
  7. Thanks for giving credit! You aren't stealy stealy like some people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "stealy stealy"
      I might stealy stealy that phrase it's cactus level of cute ♥︎

      Delete
  8. I noticed that bug too... *facepaw* and I messaged the HQ about it. Everyone was
    r g n
    a I g
    because there was nothing in store. LEL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait, is the friendship party supposed to have that music? Because it really isn't fitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should have music, I don't remember what music is uses though

      Delete
    2. It's the music they use in jam mart clothing and furniture.

      Delete
  10. Ugh. I haven't commented on here in so long. (So long!) D:

    Anywho. That invisible armor sounds just so EPIC and totally RAD!!!! (haha idk :p)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone want to offer for my glitched yeti mask? Reply your offers to me if you do

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julian2 is back! This is his new channel:

    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXQGwzcOqZSZvm_beyW4akA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remind me who julian2 is again? I forgot already

      Delete
    2. He is a famous jammer

      Delete
    3. He makes videos on YouTube

      Delete
    4. He's also not the greatest person in the world. It's kinda good you don't know about him, Mel.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    5. Mod Gulo, I think she might have been joking.

      Delete
    6. The sad part is I wasn't joking
      I hear his name thrown around a lot but I still don't know who he really is or what he's famous for

      Delete
  13. hey if anyone has a valentine top hat i will trade you great rates for it :3 jam me at animalrescuer123

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners