TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

fwilucf

I'm using the same excuse as I always use, "there's no news so I'm posting something random"
There's also the fact that I'm starting to get less motivated to post again so I might end up leaving AJ for another 7 months or something and then coming back clueless because of all these new terms (when I came back in 2014 everyone was saying "spike" and using the word beta incorrectly, which never happened in 2011/2012) and then I'll get a lot of hate for not wanting to play AJ for some reason lol
I'll probably be more motivated when the update happens in two days... Unless they delay it again, and in that case I'll be done and quit instantly maybe

The other day I got a Jam a Gram from a certain someone
 
If you are one of the 2 or 3 people that know who fwilucf is, you still probably won't care and will probably yell at me for saying probably too much but it's like my signature word : (

For those of you who don't know who this is (which is basically everyone), they are one of the three people that stole jackyboy9917835219's headdessrssre
 
If you don't know who jackyboy is, consider yourself lucky :)
 
 The other part of this post is sort of a rant but not really so you don't need to complain that all I do is rant
I don't even know why I am bring this up but I am
In 2011 (and most if 2012 from what I remember) shops used to look like this

Back then, nonmember items had a beige background and the member items had a light blue background. That made it A LOT easier to tell what items were member and which ones were not

Nowadays, shops look like this

Every item in stores has the same exact background. Sometimes it's hard to notice that member lock and member banner unless I actually pay attention (which is something I should be doing automatically...)

23 comments:

  1. AH FWILUCF
    i cry everytime :(

    tell me pLS that christmas trees are most certainly not beta because i'm tired of this certain person yelling at me saying I'm stupid and that christmas trees are beta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not, I have a list of beta den items here:

      http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2014/11/beta-den-items-list.html

      I'm missing a few items like spotlights tho

      Delete
    2. hahahah I hope that person feels really brain dead finding out it isn't a beta. And besides, AJ stopped testing during September, right?

      Delete
    3. Surprised that link doesn't say click on it :P

      Delete
    4. I think AJ came out of beta on September 9th but I'm probably wrong
      No one knows what beta is anymore so it's fun to mess with people by telling the trust and saying that stuff isn't beta lol
      And I didn't feel like making it a clickable link just to make you have to copy/paste it, you're welcome

      Delete
    5. bwhahahha its not a problem May

      Yeah, its like beta isn't even an individual word anymore
      It's just a synonym for rare :(
      if that even made sense

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The reason I actually took that picture back then was because I had 999 gems

      Delete
  3. And I love annoying those people that say: MY LIST FOR A HEADDRESS!!!111!11 GOOD RARRREE RAWR BETAS ON TRADE!!!111!. I look at their trade list and try to explain to them Rare Item Monday's are not beta but I guess according to those people Rare Item Mondays are extremely rare like rawr spikz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see so many people saying "ACTUAL den betas on trade!!!!" and they still don't have actual beta items for trade
      The usually just have wishing wells and statues from the birthday party

      Delete
  4. Sassy? Sassy. Maybe sassy will be our always. :) <233

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have agreed with this for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! How did you get so many gems so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My magic wand has been working again so I was able to summon free gems

      Delete
  7. I understand if you wanna quit, AJ is so umm, wrong I guess. Scammers, hackers, the lovebirds, people like the Notherners (like NorthernKing), and above all AJHQ. So I understand if you wanna quit and won't stop you. I'm slowly drifting away from AJ too. I've been spending more and more time on Chicken Smoothie and will probably stop play AJ soon. So if you're gonna quit though mind telling me if ya play any other games?
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only online games I play are AJ and MInecraft

      Delete
    2. Who's northern king?

      Delete
    3. I don't really know myself, I just remember seeing someone with northern, southern, western, eastern, and king or queen in their usernames everywhere I went and it was annoying. I think that "trend" died out now
      He was one of the famous people like wootmoo which I still no nothing about

      Delete
  8. Oh... hmm ever thought of joining CS? I'd join MC but I played stuff like that when I was a little kid and got bored easily.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like craftmine because it's a huge time waster and you can do pretty much anything you want, especially with the new updates (thought the game will probably die since it has new owners...)
      I used to stay away from overrated games but minecraft wasn't anything like I thought it would be
      I don't know why I am saying this stuff, you didn't ask lol
      I think I joined years ago but it made no sense to me, just like transformice

      Delete
    2. Why don't you like Transformice?

      Delete
    3. "I think I joined years ago but it made no sense to me, just like transformice"

      It made no sense to me lol
      When I joined it started me out in some room with a bunch of other people and there was just a cliff that everyone was walking off of and it wouldn't even let me move
      I could be thinking of a different game but I remember everyone being a mouse so

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners