TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 2, 2015

Looks like we gotta wait another week for the update

Do you know why? Because AJHQ is mean >:((((((

Maybe they are changing it from biweekly Thursday updates to triweekly Thursday updates. I wouldn't doubt it because they once thought having to sell and rebuy animal spaces instead of unlocking them once and never having to unlock them again was a good idea (people probably don't know what that means but oh well)
Their excuse for that is probably "well longer waiting times mean way more features in new updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!eg8" and we really get less new stuff in updates because AJHQ

I guess complaining about it won't get us the update sooner (that won't stop me from complaining about it though)

Anyway, I got that layer glitch again when I entered rooms and found something pretty interesting about the diamond shop. I was able to get a screenshot of it

Yes, that does look like a terribly edited image, thanks for noticing! But that's actually how it looked for a split second while it loaded... for whatever reason

I also made a discovery about the Bird Poop item that I'm not sure if everyone knows about or not that I'll post once I find out if it was just a glitch or not

21 comments:

  1. jackyboy9917835219January 2, 2015 at 2:18 AM

    looks like AJ diamonds are really emeralds haha

    ~ jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jackyboy, how come I can't search your username anymore?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue who added that image but I can remove it and get better pics later when it isn't 1:30 in the morning.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    2. Yikes maybe you could watermark- but that would probably destroy the image and you probably already thought of that lol

      Delete
    3. They took a picture form an old blog I used to work for that I posted.
      (The blog is deleted now- well not really IP changed and no longer about animal jam with all AJ posts removed)
      Luckily, a few weeks ago the picture was removed.

      Delete
    4. Yeah I've been thinking of doing that for a while but watermarks get really distracting and annoying

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I've been trying to go through articles and removed pictures that aren't relating to the article ie: people's player cards, stolen work, that kinda stuff. The thing that sucks is that anyone with an account on there can edit pages unlike some wikis where only righted users can edit which result in stuff like stolen work being put on there.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
  3. AJHQ is a bulleh! My accnt got hacked!!!!! >:(((((((( I am su mad at them!!!!

    winky face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arg this not good! my accent got hack once 2 :(((((

      Delete
  4. Hi there Meloetta, do you think you might be able to mention my blog in a later post of yours and provide a link to it? The address is ajwithkittykatthunder.blog.com and it hasn't got any visitors so far.
    Thank you,
    KittyKatThunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mod Gulo! And don't worry I deleted your comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie dokie artichokie
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
  6. Make a post about the bird poop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would but I need to get to a paradise party first and I haven't been on all day

      Delete
  7. lol and bird poop is not a glitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was a glitch with my computer so I thought the item was glitched

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners