TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 23, 2015

New create account tutorial

 SeptemberCattleDog told me about a new feature that was added in this update - a new tutorial for new players! They got rid of the Liza on a boat thing and now Peck is the star of the tutorial

Peck makes you walk across a bridge and you get to meet all of these cool bot people that don't actually exist

 I think they are randomized but I'm not sure (some of them look like they have outfits people would actually wear)

Not only does Peck force you to walk across the bridge, she also forces you to show your emotions

When you leave the tutorial you will spawn down by Club Geoz in the town

As much as I miss the original plain one with Liza (not the boat one, the one before that), I think this one is the best starter tutorial by far

In other news (if you can even call this news), look at the latest Daily Explorer post when you get the chance, or just scroll down like 2cm and look at the picture I took of the post

 It says "Gem ball is back"
Gem Ball never left though, so why are they saying it's back? In their previous post they said "AJHQ spotlight is back" which also never left
Is that their new trend now? Just say "____ is back"?
Their trend now is to put !!! or ??? at the end of everything
(Thanks Jammer Akachip for telling me, I wouldn't have found out myself because the DE is a joke now)
Look at the comments on my previous post if you want to see another reason why it's a joke
The Daily Explorer didn't even have DAILY posts when it first came out!!!
 
This POST is too LONG so I'll put the other THING I wanted to say IN the comments!!! (and no that's not just a ploy to get more comments/views calm down)

41 comments:

  1. What's today's new item???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink Crystal and Heart Rug in Jam Mart Furniture

      Delete
  2. The thing that I didn't put in the post - the two new items today were put after the Princess Chair in Jam Mart Furniture for some reason
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gZapawgsIQc/VMH7qAo8BFI/AAAAAAAAOvQ/-MyGM5-_gqY/s1600/heart%2Bmat%2Bpink%2Bcrystal.png[/img]

    Just some unimportant detail I noticed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah Meloetta! What happened to all your gems?

      Delete
    2. I was using a different account for this picture

      Delete
    3. wasn't that Chrystel thing in jam mart before? btw im using my sis's computer
      ~laslo289

      Delete
    4. It was originally but it hasn't been there for a whike

      Delete
  3. Mel you haven't posted breadtsick for 2 days :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sorry about that, it's been a crazy few days for me

      Delete
  4. Meloetta are you a bat?! You post so late (or early) In the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we are in different timezones?

      and I can't answer that question because I don't want people to know my secret

      Delete
    2. You can tell me your secret I won't tell anyone (I'm not the same anonymous who said you were a bat)

      Delete
    3. @Meloetta385 your blog is public, but as u said that I might as well say that I'm half nocturnal lol :) I'm a red fox rawr

      Delete
    4. But if your a fruit bat how do you type and all that?

      Delete
    5. You can tell me your other secret I won't tell I promise

      Delete
    6. Please Meloetta I want to know

      Delete
  5. Lol X3 I really like Peck's voice ouo Sorry Greely but Peck is my new favorite Alpha.

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. peck has always and will always be mah fave!

      Delete
  6. Is that tutorial joke? They should have done a little welcome room over the bridge. No problem about the DE post! You can tell not much effort goes into their posts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So now not only Liza is going to be "creepy and evil", Peck will be too. Woo.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! peck looks SOOOOOOO weird in the new tutorial (shes still my favorite major alpha though)
      -jrl4547

      Delete
  8. This NEW tutorial is COOL!!!
    I WONDER what PECK sounds like???

    "You're here!" "I'm so excited!" "Awesome!" "You look amazing!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PECK has a CREEPY demonic squeaky VOICE!!!
      You HAVE been WANRED!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh NO!!!
      But I am INTRIGUED to HEAR it but I can't BE BOTHERED D:

      Delete
    3. Why do NEW JAMMERS get bonus 1500 GEMS???
      LUCKY them!!!
      I saw A BOT FOX say his den was the COOLEST!!!

      Delete
    4. i think she sounds like a creepy mini mouse =P
      -jrl4547

      Delete
    5. not something u want to hear (jrl4547 again)

      Delete
  9. 1 problem..
    MY FAVORITE ALPHA IS THE ONLY ONE NOT TO APPEAR YET!
    AJHQ BETTER MAKE SIR GILBERT APPEAR IN THE PHANTOM FORTTRSS ONCE IT COMES OUT :T

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already have like 8 accounts but I want to make another just to see the tutorial. - Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should change your password to something in japenese or something that you only know so it will be harder to hack you. And maybe you should put your good stuff on a storage.
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel bad for you, Mel. I couldn't stand people pleading and begging for a Beta Elf Helmet if I had one.

    That one person you commented about was probably just trying to befriend you so that they could gain your trust. Then, hopefully later on, you would send them your helmet, and they would delete you and run away with it. ( stupid psychopath idiots who love rurz) >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw wisteriamoon's vudeo and melloetta ur in the video for havin that helmet

      Delete
    2. who what person

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners