TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, January 12, 2015

Overpriced

I'll admit it's one of those times where I have nothing to post so I had to make something up to post about it because people still think I committed to doing daily posts even though I never did

Okay, so this time I'm going to talk about how items in beta were WAY less expensive as they are now

These are Skullys

They are the most well known item that's been removed from the game. They were only 10 gems
10 gems

Now let's take a look at today's rur monday item

The price of today's item is 225 times as much as Skullys did
But then again that's probably just because games in beta did not pay a lot of gems (lol you get like 15 gems from one round of that matching game)

I thought I could drag out this topic for much longer but honestly there isn't anything left for me to say... So instead I'll tell you a story of what happened the other day

I was at crystal sands talking to friends and some random arctic wolf comes over and tries to join our conversation. I don't remember what happened next but eventually he said that none of us know anything about AJ and that we are making stuff up. Then he said beta means "interesting and cool things" and we had an argument about the meaning of beta
The End

23 comments:

  1. Meloetta did you loose your membership?

    ReplyDelete

  2. do u crumple or fold the toilet tissue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi meloetta it's my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG My friend's b-day was today, she's now 11

      Delete
  4. Woah, that's one expensive rare! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. traed me an rur spiek fur my beta neklas!!111!1!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. r yu tryna rip me off thets not a fare deel

      Delete
    2. TRAED MEH A MILLI0N FOUNDAHS F0RE M0I NECKALCE EYE WILL EXCEPT PLX PLX PLX PLX PLXXXXXXXXXX

      is what a cray-cray jammer will say
      lol

      so
      anyway
      I
      will
      tell
      u
      what
      happened
      one
      day
      so
      here
      we
      go
      hmm
      spoliahs:
      this
      story
      was
      made
      by
      a
      attention
      hogger
      plx
      tell
      me
      y
      I
      am
      writing
      like
      this
      thx

      Ok so one day in Jamaa township this random bunny was saying SEND ME A SPIKE OR I DO SUICIDE
      Like, c'mon, it's just a game! You don't have to bring suicide apon yourselve because you haven't gotten an item that you want IN a GAMMMME.

      Yours sincerely, (very groan up way of writing lettahz)

      -littlesweetcupcake

      Delete
  6. Yay I can afford it and still have 28,217 gems left!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was posted at 2:22... weird >.>
    GAWD AJHQ Y YUO MAEK STOOFZ SU EXPNEZIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :L

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgzzz beta obvs means spiks u dont kno anythig about animal jam wow learn ur rares!!!!1111!!!

    on another note I will be sending you some gold bars bc it looks like you could use some gems and I have over 200k gems that I dont know what to do with

    -one of your random buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you should buy me one of every jamaaliday item in every coler before its too late

      Just kidding don't sned me anything I'm one of those weird people that feel guilty when accepting gifts

      Delete
    2. Can you send me some gold bricks? I'm really low in gems

      Delete
  9. how do 92/155 people like spiek callrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. In Beta Days, people would've been screaming
    AAAAAHHH ITS SO EXPENSIVE.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners