TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, January 19, 2015

Phantom Void

I'm back to posting again, but because of the way things are going I might have to slowly stop posting altogether but at least right now I'm still here

It doesn't look like I missed anything while I was gone... As I usually say, there's nothing interesting going on in AJ right now. There should be an update in a few days (unless AJHQ decided to pull another "let's skip this update and release it next week" card) and maybe they will surprise us with owls early! Every time they hint at a new animal, it takes them another 2 weeks to "reveal" what that animal actually is, even though like 99.999999% of the game already knows what the animal is, and then they release in in the update after they reveal it. So basically when they hint at a new animal, it takes them 4 weeks to release it (if they are still working on programming the new animals when they reveal them, they should only reveal a new animal when it's completely finished)

Oops, this post was supposed to the phantom void thing... Let's just ignore that top part and get right to it then

So I was messing around with superglitch and discovered there's a way to become invincible in adventures. I only got it to work once so I'm not going to bother explaining how to do this

I used invincible glitch to gather up a lot of phantoms and it created a circular void (by the way please ignore my disgusting-looking eagle)

This probably isn't as cool as I thought it was when I made the void lol

Here's another picture that's pretty much the same as the first one

And the last one which I think is the coolest one

I don't know what else to say about this so... Bye again?

34 comments:

  1. I wonder how many gems u got when u used boom seeds o. Them, that is if u decided to kill that

    Btw u should do a post on play wild, just sayen..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't play Play Wild so if I posted about it I'd have to steal images, and that's not something I'm a fan of

      Delete
    2. you forgot to say no so it just looks like I'm a fan of just saying I'm one of those grammar obsessive people. sorry

      Delete
  2. That's so cool XD I want to try it! Now aj is updating ;-;

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make a post or tell me how to do the glitch? Please? And can you tell me how you were an eagle? Please? I really want to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know if my friend that told me the easy way to do eagleglitch known because the more people that know, the more chance of AJ patching it, but I'll tell you anyway

      First you need any animal that can go on land and in oceans (so seal, otter, polar bear, penguin)
      Go on land and switch to your eagle, then go in an ocean (make sure the animal it starts you out as in the ocean is your seal/penguin/whatevertheothertwoare
      Host the adventure you want to play as an eagle with as the seal/whatever and then go to your den (as long as your den is a land den
      It should put you in your den as your eagle and it should still say you are hosting an adventure, just click play/start and you win

      To get the invincible glitch, you need to lose your last heart at the same time you enter a new room, as long as that room you enter has no zios respawn thing
      It might be frame perfect or something because I only got it to work once

      Delete
  4. Worst mistake for adventures:
    When you lure all the phantoms to that recovery pole thing and they sting you before you could even play

    especially if you play alone hahaha

    I actually hope they do hurry up and release owls I'm going back to school and I honestly don't want to be on for 5 minutes and back on and back off .-.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg May, I found an awesome creative server. rptgpatrons.mcpro.co Everyone there loves Disney, like LOVES it. They build recreations of Epcot and etc. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katsu sorry I haven't been on I haven't touched minecraft in weeks or something

      Delete
  6. What's today's new item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SIGcijjoXwE/VL3-KzZvYDI/AAAAAAAAOoA/1E-qu7UGDoA/s1600/AJ%2BSewer%2BCover.gif[/img]

      Delete
    2. Can't look at it I'm on my phone...

      Delete
    3. Never mind I looked at the item archive thing

      Delete
    4. Oh, should I turn off the mobile site thing? I didn't even know it was on

      Delete
    5. What do you mean?

      Delete
    6. It's easier to read the mobile site when I'm on my phone... So don't turn it off

      Delete
    7. When you go to this site on your phone, does it look different than it does on computer? I can change the settings so it looks like it would on computer

      Delete
    8. No don't do that! It's easier for me when I'm on my phone

      Delete
    9. Then I will leave it on specifically for you, Anonymous

      Delete
    10. @Melt THE GIANT NICKEL!!!!!!! Srsly someone said "I WANT THE GIANT NICKEL" when Kitty87516 (whose TOTALLY not my storage) was hosting a store. We really need to name dens in here.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. ok so i get a bunch of calls on my cell phone, for someone named catherine, and theyre all hilarious

      Delete
    2. her insurance company has called me, asking me about the billing for her husbands psychologist

      Delete
    3. and once her mom called me to wish her a happy birthday, and she sang happy birthday to the phone and eerything lol,

      Delete
    4. and like, the bank has called when they thought her account was getting hijacked

      Delete
    5. idk, its really funny and like, her daughters school once called me to say she was in detention lol

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners