TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Special Delevery Adventure + Prizes

The new limited time adventure is here!

This one looks sort of similar to Jamaaliday Rescue and also has the same general idea - find stuff

This time, an owl will give you Valentines to deliver to people's mailboxes

All you have to do is click the paw above an open mailbox and your letter amount in the top left corner will go down. Once you deliver all of your letters/valentines, you'll get a prize!

Just like Jamaaliday Rescue there are LOADS of prizes! It's going to be hard getting all of the items and taking pictures of all of them just to have someone steal my pictures but I'll do it for the Jammers

Before I get to that here are a few things to keep in mind:
~Eagles are allowed in this adventure (Thanks SeptemberCattleDog) (NOTE: they might change this soon so don't yell at me calling me a liar if they do)
~There are treasure chests hidden around the map. They can either have gems, random nonmember items, or more of this adventure's exclusive prizes

Mouse over each one to see its item name

Clothing items

Furniture Items


If you have any prizes exclusive to Special Delivery that are not up here, please let me know!

I still need a Valentine Bag and Owl Messenger Statue (and any other item not on this list for my person collection) so if you have any of those and will trade them for other adventure prizes, please let me know

There's more of those four people gates, but you can bypass them if you use your eagle
 
The map is shaped like a heart which is adorable


Here's a gif I made of the owl in the beginning's movements

I'll make ones for the other owl movements but my priority is the item pictures right now (I actually take all of those myself so it's torture finding them all lol

43 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I didn't forget, I just haven't seen one to take a picture of it

      Delete
  2. Meloetta do you want to offer for my glitched yeti mask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom isn't felling good :( She might need to go to the emergency room :( I am really worried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's not good news... I hope everything is okay, dear Anonymous

      Delete
    2. Oh no :( I hope she gets better -hands over some flowers- Give these to your mom, would you? Tell her I said get well soon :)

      Delete
  4. Okokok, those items are wonderful. Them gazelles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple masks and gazelles wantey? I have TOO MANY
      im laslo289 btw

      Delete
  5. u said owl is waiting but its clearly an eagle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT ALL OF THOSE PRIZES >:DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an extra metal chimney, and I will trade it for any nonmember Special Delivery adventure den item that isn't heart fountain, giant card, lava lamp, or red heart bouquet (Obviously also not another chimney).
    -Magical Icyjoy (username: juliaparker)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope the owl looks like the one in the adventure. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meloetta do you have any extra rare friendship horns, candy heart strand, heart window, chocolate heart fountain, owl messenger statue, valentine's mailbox, heart flower bed, igloo, or a chocolate mira statue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have extra candy heart strands

      Delete
    2. I have extra gazzles TRADDE MEH TOO MANY

      Delete
    3. Ok what do you want for your gazelles?

      Delete
  10. ITEMS ARE NICE BUT THE CLOTHING HURT MY EYES ABIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meloetta look:
    http://instagram.com/p/yeEaKADS5W/
    Animals used to sleep with their eyes open... Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think having eagles is supposed to be like that because there are a few chests that are impossible to get to without one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mel what do you want for your rare helmet? (The green one with the blue gem)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which helmet? The elf helmet? All I want is my "beta" eyeball hat back (even though it isn't from beta) and you don't need to tell me if that's a bad trade or not, everyone gives me different answers lol

      Delete
  14. I think they're bringing Chocolate Alphas because there is a Chocolate Peck, Chocolate Mira and Chocolate Zios statues

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have all the prizes except that owl statue, lots of duplicates of all items including the rares. If anyone gets the owl statue and wants to trade me for anything, let me know. My username is Jaldeer. Thanks to anyone who replies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have all the prizes except that owl statue. I read you get it from one of the chests, is that right? I'm getting duplicates of everything, including all rares. If someone gets that statue and wants to trade me for anything, let me know. My username is Jaldeer. Thanks to anyone who replies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how to get one, I haven't gotten one or a Valentine Bag yet

      Delete
  17. Didn't know my post got duplicated. I have an extra valentine bag. If you get that statue, will you trade?

    ReplyDelete
  18. My comments don't get up, and I resend, it duplicates. I have an extra Valentine Bag I saved. If you get that statue, I'll trade for that Valentine Bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments don't show up right away because I have to moderate them first because I get a lot of spam with suspicious links and I don't want my commenters and viewers to get viruses

      Delete
  19. Ok. Thanks. Yes, if you get an extra statue, I'll trade. I'll hang on to the Valentine bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, good to know. I'll look for another owl statue

      Delete
  20. Thanks so much. I've been trying, but, no luck. I get duplicates of the den items plus the rare clothing. I keep doing the adventure till I get all the Valentines and I open the chests. I'm using the eagle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten duplicates of all of the items other than owl statue and the Valentine Bag for some reason. I've gotten about 10 sets of the friendship elf bracelets from the prize chests, yet 0 of the two items I need. I got my owl statue from someone else so I didn't get it myself

      Delete
  21. Oh, well, if you get another one, I'll still trade for the Valentine Bag. Total, I've gotten 6. I've hung on to 3 extra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I just happened to get another owl statue in a small chest!

      Delete
  22. Thanks so much. It was upsetting getting everything but that statue. I was even on my daughter's account to try. Nothing. I got like 6 Valentine Bags from those chests. They should make it easier to get stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Im a little confused, XD i was playing it with my cousin once and he got a member item from a chest even though he was non member! he could put it in his den aswell, he still has the item!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im a little confused, XD i was playing it with my cousin once and he got a member item from a chest even though he was non member! he could put it in his den aswell, he still has the item!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just need 4 or 5 more of these items. I have 4 friendship wells, anyone wanna trade? I am Quset500 :)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners