TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weird and Random AJ Images 15.5

I can't enough k00l images because I don't have my SD card here but at least I have 2 pictures that I want to show because there's nothing else to do

I was looking through my gifts on some storage (it might have been on LoveLost or something I don't know) and found this little gem

It's not a glitch or anything, it's just that the Pink Sofa item has other colours, so it just seems weird getting a Pink Sofa that is actually orange...

The other picture I have is of what owls will look like when they come out

So apparently if you actually do the slider puzzle in the the newspaper CORRECTLY, the picture will change to this

No one told me that : ( 
I thought completing it like 95% was good enough, but I was WRONG pls sue me now

27 comments:

  1. When i first saw that picture of the owl on instagram i thought it was leaked so i made a video about it and people were like. "omg xsmile u stoopid noob iz not leeked its in teh jama jurnal!!!1!!"

    -.- i didnt know DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't the only one who didn't know

      Delete
  2. When I first became a member, I was so confused about why "Pink Sofas" could be other colors besides pink. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr , I was like " what is dis aj day shood be onle pinc I SAID PINC! (P.S I said that 6 months ago lol) Jam on!!!

      ~mlp06

      Delete
    2. AJHQ is very confused with colors. XD

      Yes. You jam on, too! ;D

      Delete
  3. Owls look like they might be non member 4 once

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange is definitely pink...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But... But... I thought orange is the new black!! ;o;

      (TV show. Haha, puns. X3)

      Delete
  5. I wouldn't blame you for not getting the entire puzzle. There were three grey squares that looked to similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duke Rockytoes: Did you give up on steins gate?
    Explorer Arcticcat: yes
    Duke Rockytoes: : (
    Duke Rockytoes: wait what did i even ask
    Explorer Arcticcat: wait NO
    Explorer Arcticcat: OMG
    Explorer Arcticcat: I meant yes to see your blob
    Explorer Arcticcat: I'M still watching it

    XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh what does that mean

      Delete
    2. May you weren't supposed to publish this XD
      I just sent this bc I couldn't say I haven't stopped watching Steins;Gate

      Cutepups522-
      Mk that wasn't even meant for you.

      Delete
    3. It's up to you, people already saw it anyway lol

      Delete
    4. What's steins gate?

      Delete
    5. It is an anime. It's pretty good, it was Meloetta that introduced me to it^

      Delete
    6. I don't know what it's rated so I'd check that out first if you do end up watching it which you probably won't

      Delete
    7. What's anime? ( I'm not the same anonymous who asked the question I'm just wondering)

      Delete
    8. No I'm watching it
      Haha, loved the fact that Shina (spelled her name wrong I think) went crazy for that rare metal ball and when she lost it it looked like she got scammed :P

      Delete
    9. Basically anime is japanese cartoons

      Delete
    10. And b, I was talking to the anonymous that asked what stiens gate was

      Delete
    11. Oh... Are you Japanese..?

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners