TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weird den glitch from the new update

 I highly doubt I'm the only one who noticed this. Since the new update, if you mouse over the teleport button when someone is in a den, the word den will be before the username

 Yeah, last I checked my username wasn't denMeloetta385 (that user doesn't even exist (unless someone decided to make that after they see this post lol))

When I went to my friend's den (my friend is the eagle in the first picture) it said I was in his den!

This reminds me of one of my earliest posts

In other news that isn't really news, it seems like the fact that there are three new glitched items in AJ spread really quickly. I don't know if I was the first to post that they were glitched or not but everyone seems to know now. I say "it seems" a lot, I know
For some reason most people only want the glitched Yeti Face though

24 comments:

  1. jackyboy9917835219January 10, 2015 at 3:27 AM

    hey meloets sorry i havent commented in a while i just wanted to say hey and that ur evile

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay I love you too jacky

      Delete
    2. This started before the update

      Delete
  2. Yes! I was going to tell you that it happened today with Hideout

    ReplyDelete
  3. ys dis gltch iz su kewl!!!1!1!11 only me n meloetta haz it we r famis nao!!!1!1!11!1!


    Woo I don't even know anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i got braking news!!! to get glich to work first you have ti tern computer off for 35 minutes seconds then trow computer at wall then log into ajam after getting you're password wrong 3 times then go to jackyboy9917835219's den then go to your own then then it should work it's r
      lly cool

      Delete
    2. nao u hav 2 pay us 976746265364336367473536474404 rar spiks or we will hak u!!11!1!1!

      Delete
    3. i only have 976746265364336367473536474403 spik calers so is their anythink else i cna give you o dont want tpo be hecked :(

      Delete
  4. Asking people what "spikes" are, while wearing a Spiked Collar.
    One person who went in my face "IT I WHT U R WARING"
    Me, answering: "that's a Spiked Collar"
    The person: "NO IT NOT IT SPIKE"
    What is the world coming to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might make a "featured comments" section just so I can feature this

      Delete
  5. you should post something explaining how 'beta' is not an adjective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey now there is someone called denMeloetta385 now for some reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. verrrrrrrrrry suspicious
      I will spy on that person
      call me agent infinity
      over and out, agent mel

      Delete
    2. Ok, there den is an ordinary, empty non member den

      Delete
    3. It's animal is an ordinary, starter-out bunny called Coach Strongbear, with no clothes on

      Delete
    4. Wait a mo'... I read some earlier posts of people trying to copy you, people like Maysufi, Ayskufi and Mayskufl.
      Could this be another?

      Delete
    5. Maybe, I don't know why anyone would WANT to copy me though lol

      Delete
    6. Maybe it's because they want some mega-super-beta items like the spiked collar and headdress and to pretend they're you to get their paws on them. If it's non member then they say that their membership has expired but you said yourself that if your membership expired then you would post about it, you said so yourself.

      Delete
    7. But how would pretending to be me get them those overrated items?

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners