TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

AJ Edits

Lately I've been spending way too much time editing AJ pictures to make items that look real but are really fake. By "way too much time" I mean 5 minutes

I made a Skull helmet with purple eyes which I think looks really cool and should totally exist

I gave this seal neon lime green eyes

Also made a turquoise glove (I know it looks messy but that's just because I used the old icon for gloves to make this)

I'm kind of hoping someone will steal these so everyone will believe they are real lol

It's fun editing these things so maybe I'll take requests but I'm still pretty bad at this so go easy on the requests

22 comments:

  1. make me a pukey green spike pls

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He means speik?

      Delete
    2. OH, speik! I can make you a pukey green spike, dear jackyboy

      Delete
    3. Here you go jacky
      [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5ZUqbZ7rgAU/VNusy1Ef4GI/AAAAAAAAPQY/LP8CJVQqvKA/s1600/rare%2Bcollor%2Bblak.png[/img]
      You only asked for one spike, not a spiked collar, but I included the spiked collar as a bonus and made one of the spikes on it puke green :)

      Delete
  2. Woah nice edits Meloetta! I'll give you a request later I have to go now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know make an edit of a tiki mask and maybe a top hat and maybe a rare spiked collar too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also made the gazelles a different color in the first picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. what did you use to edit theses????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^But you could very easily do this with MS Paint

      Delete
  6. I love it when people see AJ item edits and they're like "OMGOMG WHAT FOR IT!?!/1/1 OMGOMG RARE SPIKE FOR IT PLS OH PLZ XSMILE I LUV U PLS WHAT FOR IT!!1!1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol look what I edited:https://animaljamjourney.wordpress.com/possible-future-animalsitemspetslandsand-dens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe could you edit a green fox hat? That would be pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, I don't know what shade you want though

      Delete
    2. [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iFioAHMM3ng/VOTs07-VbNI/AAAAAAAAPX8/n1M383R1yqI/s1600/guy%2Bfawks.png[/img]
      Not so good but at least I tried

      Delete
  9. Could you make a beta top hat edit and pretend you/your buddy owns it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by beta top hat? All of the original ones were in beta

      Delete
    2. I think he means a beta FANCY top hat

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners