TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, February 20, 2015

AJ Story Time - Beta Tails + Fuzzy Shyivy's glitched den

I was asked to post more stories so here you go. This is a shorter story post than usual but it's not like my stories are ever interesting anyway

The first story happened about an hour ago. And and my friend illiterate Literate were in someone's den (which is a story in itself) talking to a snow leopard. He was asking me for my "beta tail" which was the pink Elf Tail Armor with red gems that I had on. I know people commonly call items that aren't in stores "beta" but this guy was different. We tried to tell him what the meaning of beta was and he claimed he already knew. Unlike most of the people who call every item beta, he actually did know what beta meant... He just didn't know what items were in beta or anything about what happened in beta. We told him Elf Tail Armor was a monthly member gift in 2012... and he said "yea that was beta"
Then we told him there was no membership in beta and that beta was in 2010. He kept saying there was membership in beta and that he played in beta. Then he said "i know more then both of you combined" then left. He even used the wrong than which didn't help his case lol
I know a lot of people don't know what beta is anymore, but at least know what you're talking about if you're going to say you know more than both of us combined lol
I don't even know why I posted this story because people will just yell at me for talking about how people don't know what beta is again but oh well
also I'm not trying to sound like I know everything about AJ I'm just trying to get people to know what beta means

The next story happened when Fuzzy Shyivy came back in I think 2012
Unfortunately not many people remember Fuzzy Shyivy either :( She as an AJ blogger and inspired most of the other early AJ bloggers that inspired today's AJ bloggers. Basically she was the start of AJ blogging (I don't think she was the first AJ blogger but she was the most popular back in the day)
This story isn't about Fuzzy's story but I'm trying to give you the background details so you know who I'm talking about
She quit in 2011 and came back in 2012 with a new username. Shortly after she came back, her den was glitched! It was the basic nonmember den but underwater. I have some pictures I took of the den

... at least I think this was Fuzzy's den. I'm probably horribly wrong. It doesn't really matter whose den it was, the point is it's an ocean land den!

It fixed itself after a while but it was cool while it lasted

I still need to get to my trading stories but I wanted to finish sekrit project before I did

34 comments:

  1. stop trying to sound like you know everything about aj

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you know more than me and Literate combined :(

      Delete
    2. obviously... i bet you think beta was 2010 lol n00b

      ~jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
    3. I think like- jacky just stays up until Mel posts- just so he can troll comment XD

      Delete
    4. de betaz wer in 2005 dats wen i played aj so both of u be quiet im 9 and played since 2003 ik dat doesnt make sence bc if im 9 i was born in 2004 but whatever did u no de rurest item in da game is the beta blak spieak color
      Jk -3-

      -CleverQueen :3

      Delete
    5. You're the noob/troll. Be quiet.

      Also, Fuzzy inspired my blog, Mel! Did Fuzzy inspire yours??
      Also, what is Fuzzy's username? Do you remember? I think I was friends with Fuzzy at one point.

      Delete
    6. buta was not in 2005 it stared in 2001 i wood kno bcause dad werks 4 aj i joined in 2000 when it was in alfa so i have al the rare items i have some unreleesed items that wer only in alfa

      Delete
    7. Sheesh - Fuzzy also inspired mine, yes
      I made this after Fuzzy quit and that's why it used to be so popular
      Her username was VivaCandy and her new one was CinnamonCake I believe

      Delete
  2. hey mel! this post is awesome! but do u know how to do the glitch if so plz make a post on it which would be helpful - your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never figured out how to do the glitch, I think it just happened randomly but rarely. I don't think it's happened since 2012

      Delete
  3. Even though I joined in 2011, then rejoined in 2012. I still know what beta means.Some indeed do not know what the term ''beta'' means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH when I do the eagle quest people keep saying ''BETA!'' when we get a giant plushie, IT IS NOT A BETA ITEM NOR ARE PORCH SWINGS,BONGO DRUMS,SEWING MACHINES, SPIKED COLLARS , AND HEADDRESSES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Aww I'm sorry about that :( do you want to talk about it?

      Delete
    2. I probably shouldn't on here or else people will complain

      Delete
    3. I won't complain... Maybe you can post it and after I read it you delete it

      Delete
    4. It's all really confusing stuff that even I don't understand fully

      Delete
  6. I love how AJ labels things as "beta" now. The "beta" flower barrel, etc. it's so funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things with beta in their name have it for a reason, the flower barrel was only given when the adventures were in beta testing

      Delete
    2. I guess so, but I thought AJ was just trying to make people who are obsessed over AJ returning to beta happy by pretending that the flower barrel was from beta.
      But I guess it's name makes sense in the context that adventures were in the beta stage.

      Delete
    3. *its (sorry, I needed to correct that)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. i bet ur jus jelis that u dont have rele butahs

      Delete
    2. OMG where did you get that picture The Banana Bro? Do you have that tail?

      Delete
    3. I don't own this tail. It is a pic from X/7/whoeveryoucallhim that he had on his instagram for a bit under an hour before AJHQ removed the tail. For a third time.

      Delete
  8. Unless it happened a second time (can't remember when I saw it), the username of the glitched den owner was Cinnamon something-or-other :3 (ahh I have such an epic memory...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. send me a letter that says deal is my rare short orange spike collar for -ANY- beta tail my username is willrent and also I would be glad to send you the spike if u sent me the tail but I feel more comfortable trading

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners