TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, February 9, 2015

AJ Story Time - Truth or Dare & the gadget

I haven't done one of these posts in at least 5 days and people actually seem to like hearing my old AJ stories so I'll post another set of 2 stories. They are short stories but this is just a post I'm going to use to stall for another week while I remember some of my old trading stories because someone asked for that
And yes, these stories are true (I don't know why you'd think I'd even lie about these stories lol)

Both stories were from 2011
The first story is of a game of Truth or Dare that I had in my den

I don't remember taking that picture so I was surprised to see that on my SD card. It brought back memories... I believe it started out with me and that friend that I mentioned in all of my story posts. We were bored and wanted to cure that boredom. We decided on hosting a game of Truth or Dare, a game that I don't think AJ even lets you play anymore without purposely spelling the words "truth" or "dare" incorrectly. Only 3 other people wanted to play. Their usernames were NekoKitty (Darling Berryclaws), lolz00440 (Magical Cleveranimal) and LordDeth (Captain Thepirate)
My other friend was there too but I think she had to go which is why she wasn't in the picture
One of my dares was to go to Jamaa Township and say "if you like me go to my den" or something like that
NekoKitty and lolz00440 became good friends of ours while LordDeth slowly drifted away. I still remember he had a white glove which was really rare back then. lolz also drifted away from us later on but NekoKitty stayed with us (by "us" I mean me and that other friend that I keep mentioning)
We told NekoKitty about this blog and she eventually became semi-well known across some AJ blogs (there weren't that many back then)
We accidentally got her famous lol
Unfortunately NekoKitty is one of those jammers like me who got left in the dust : (
I have no idea if any of those three still play AJ

I don't have a picture for the next story, so I'll give you two random pictures - one of the old Headdress icon that looks so STUBBY, and another picture of Ploint

Uh oh, I forgot the golden rule of comedy, randomness ≠ funny :(

This story was one of my earliest AJ moments meaning this happened in February 2011
Some random panda guy (don't know his username, sorry) came to that friend of mine's den. He was on neither of out buddy lists and we've never seen or met him before so it was extra weird for us... The panda was saying stuff that we didn't understand, and he was saying it OVER AND OVER
At first he kept saying "popopopopopopopopopopopo" and when we asked what he meant, he started talking about "the gadget"
The Gadget sounds like a cheesy movie name To this day we never found out what the gadget was
That wasn't much of a story but I did say "short stories"

If I was a fancy artist I'd totally make fan art for Ploint even though Ploint is my own character and it's not even a good character

32 comments:

  1. jackyboy9917835219February 9, 2015 at 1:30 AM

    i have an aj story so one day i was in the town and 3 people teamed up and scammed my headdessrssre their users were fwilucf, fgefsgscgh, and bficeLOLgfeIS
    then some jerk meloetta385 girl started taunting me with it but i find it funny lol
    PS you will never get your eyeball hat back

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. r00d Jacky
      This is Mel's blog and she can post whatever she likes is there
      Oh and Jacky, I don't have a headdessrsse so sorry but that's life for you.
      Apparently I went on MeIAn's blog the other day (sorry Mel) and there is a way that you can get items from ajhq
      You will need: a phone and an adult/low voice
      1-phone ajhq
      2-use your low voice/adult to demand them what u want
      3-they will send u ur selected item of choice
      4- have fun wif ur new item

      Delete
    2. Hi love lost , so did all of your ancient buddies quit?

      Delete
    3. woooooooooooooow

      Delete
    4. LoveLost!? Most of my old buddies did quit, yes

      Delete
    5. Lol jackyboy is entertaining XD
      Something tells me he's just trolling around lel o3o
      ~CleverQueen

      Delete
  2. Today's rare is really nice! I give it a 9.7 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww point is soooo cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelost , were you at the time of the AJ Guides? If so then how were they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was
      They were really nice and answered AJ questions and played minigames basically

      Delete
  5. Do you watch Naruto shippuden?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once I was at a truth/dare and was dared to recycle my founder, I'm like, bruh, and left.
    (Yes ik founders are that rare, but still)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the dares back then were "i dare u to axapt my trade if u dont u lose"
      None of them were like that when I played with these people, but other times that's what all the dares were

      Delete
  7. Meloetta do you watch Sao?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dar u 2 giv me ur rar spik cola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok just giv me ur paswerd ferst

      Delete
    2. ok heres mine man.
      U: newjammer

      P: there is no way i am telling you cuz all the hackers will see it and i will get hacked!

      Delete
  9. The gadget sound like a weird adventure item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The Gadget" does sound like some sorta cheezy movie name. ( yes i spelled cheezy wrong i am to lazy to fix it so ya)

      Delete
  10. Meloetta can you send me today's rare item? I forgot to get it today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will still be there for a few more hours plus I don't know your username

      Delete
    2. I can't get on though.. I could send you something back if you want. And my username is puppyfalina

      Delete
  11. whts the monday rare

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've gots a story. Once I was in da hot chocolate place and this bunny said all aninals except rabbits were bad. A week later they got a wolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not related to this story but once some monkey asked me like 5 times if I was a girl even though I had the most stereotypical girl outfit ever
      Also what's your username? I promised to add you (I won't publish the comment if you don't want me to)

      Delete
  13. Hi, Visit McDonalds and buy a happy meal for your child today! Are you hungry too? Get a Chicken Sandwich NOW OR I WILL SEND U TO JAIL FOREVER HAHA CUZ I HASES BETTEZ GRAMER THN U DUZ SO HAHA! XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. y sed u have beter gremar and yet u cnat even spel 4evr corectly

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners