TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Chest Map Update + New Unreleased Item?

Two more days until we get owls! That is if AJ didn't lie to us...

Not only is February 5th the (hopeful) owl release date, it also happens to be be my 4th anniversary of being on AJ! You know what that means? I've been on this game for WAY too long, yay!

For the REST of this post I'm going TO type LIKE they do in the DAILY Explorer!!!

The CHEST MAP for that new adventure is BACK and is now updated!!!
Last time I MISSED one of the chests that CAN spawn, so I UPDATED the MAP and ADDED the chest!!!

I'm sorry I can't type like that anymore it's hurting my keyboard's mind

The chest that I added is at the top by the indent in the heart. It doesn't require a bird to access

I don't think anyone's even used this map yet, but it's here if you need it 

I still like using the enter key to avoid using punctuation

While using the sekrit gem method  that I figured out myself, I noticed a lion wearing unreleased handcuff things

I don't know everything about any of the items that came out in the last 2 years so these might just be some item that's for sale right now, and if it is, please let me know

I'm just going to assume this is some unreleased item, and I'm guessing it's going to have Pirate in its name. The lion has a Pirate Hat, Pirate Beard, and a Pirate Sword, so that's where I get thought of it being called Pirate <something>
Pirate Bracelets maybe?

37 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost want to say it's something like the army helmet that when a lion wears it it turns into the polka dot tux but I can't think of anything that would turn into shackles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your wright, maybe their elf bracelets .... ? or it might be just an item aj was going to releace never to to doing it or dat personz workz for ajzzzz

      Delete
    2. I don't think it's elf bracelets. I've seen them on a lion before and they don't do that.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, there are chains on the things the lion is wearing. Elf bracelets do not have chains

      Delete
  3. I know the name of the item the lion is wearing, but I just can't....... You know? Remember it?!!?!?!

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it isn't an unreleased item?

      Delete
    2. Well, I am guessing it is since I haven't seen it in stores. But the other day I saw a Jammer with this item on trade. Forgot the name.

      Delete
  4. Meloetta for today's new item the one you put is not today's new item that was released days ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Meloetta!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. So... What's up?

      Delete
    2. What kind of videos?

      Delete
    3. Oh...
      So.... What do you want to talk about?

      Delete
    4. We can talk about how AJ might not release owls tomorrow because we got an update last week

      Delete
    5. Ok. So uh, you start first

      Delete
    6. Well, AJ might not release owls tomorrow because we got an update last week

      Delete
    7. Awesome! lol idk

      Delete
    8. Well I need to get off comp now, byee anonymous

      Delete
  7. Do you have any interest in trading for a beta tiara? (Not pearly or milky, green with blue gem)
    ~Tacocat101
    (Remember meh from talking for an hour about how sweg pokemon ish :P )?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have one so no thanks

      Delete
    2. Can I trade for your tiara? (At banana bro) What do you want for it?

      Delete
    3. Ok lol :P
      Though I'd ask XD
      Been trying to get rid of it a while now lol

      Delete
  8. NICE post I think IT'S really AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, nice post. I think they definitely are unreleased.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they're called Handcuffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey look what I found in one of the adventures. Today was my first time playing this adventure(the tower one I already forgot what it's called) and I noticed look what these monkeys are wearing

    [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/c4b3/f/2015/166/e/5/monkeys_by_september_colors-d8xdbg6.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners