TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I don't know

This was originally going to be an AJ fun fact post but I couldn't think of anything else that wasn't painfully obvious or things that I've mentioned before. I went through all of my little "facts" and got rid of the ones that were obvious/I already said and ended up with just this:

 Each code has two different codes you can enter for them to work
Example: The code "twelve" will give you 1 diamond, but the code "d5010be0c0cf5c4942a3be262345108f" will also give you a diamond. If you use both codes, you will only get one diamond because the game considers them the same code

And yes, you can actually use the code d5010be0c0cf5c4942a3be262345108f instead of twelve and it will work

This post was originally going to also be a "I'm out of ideas so I'm going to complain" post but I took that part out

Instead I'll give you some more random AJ images
 
My friend ilLiterate noticed the Spider Zapper achievement Crack Shot! has an underscore _ instead of a space

It's one of the first achievements so maybe back then they couldn't put spaces in achievement names? They can now, so I wonder why they haven't fixed that by now wait I know, it's because they are "working hard" like they did for the last update

That reminds me of some achievements that are "rare" and I'll make a post on those eventually if I didn't already

Here's another scammer I saw at the town
I really shouldn't even post about these scammers because there are always at least 5 in the town on every server but I will anyway

They said they had "beta crowns" on trade. Their goal was obviously to trick people into thinking they had a milky/pearly tiara and the rare green tiara. They are technically right about the white one being from beta since it actually was, but...

33 comments:

  1. wow thats a long code llloooll
    your posts aren't lame at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited the post before jackyboy got the chance to yell at me, good

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait the post was different right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well mel i wanna meet u!!!!!!! rlly urgent

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to talk to u about something that happened at ur den... quite important ... when will u be on , umm can u buddy meh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't add anyone right now because my list is still full

      Delete
  6. like tomorrow I will comment and a
    say to be on so u come and I will say

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I am talking about different achievements, Herbology Expert is impossible to still have

      Delete
    2. I thought some people had it.

      Delete
    3. Who? I'm pretty certain it's impossible to still have unless you hacked it in

      Delete
    4. IDK. So AJ took away the achievement, even from people who earned it during beta? I wasn't aware they did - I just assumed if people had earned it, they'd still have it.

      Delete
    5. No people still have it it still stays with them

      Delete
  8. I'm suprised you didn't say anything about the Flying Angel Helmets.

    The glitch stopped sadly the next day, though I'm relived that wolves now aren't turning into supernatural head items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As weird as it sounds I actually had a dream about those oddly colored flying helmets the other day

      Delete
    2. Is that real? I thought it was fake

      Delete
  9. Your looking for things to post? Lol AJHQ released Official Phantom Fortress art on there outfiters site.
    http://www.zazzle.com/animal_jam_phantom_fortress_mousepad-144267221288067907

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want that now, phantoms are adorable
      I don't want to ditch my current mouse pad tho

      Delete
    2. Also, if you wish to laugh, watch this video. Its where I got my Prof Pic from.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATxxlwDY--A

      Delete
  10. the first one is not the pearly, the beta has a purplish gem not a blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pppppfffffffftttttttttt i did that:)

      Delete
  11. Look meloetta you were nominated for best blogger!!!

    http://animaljamwhip.blogspot.com/2015/02/animal-jam-whip-awards.html?m=1#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but I am far from the best blogger :(

      Delete
    2. The reason I nominated you is because you don't post boring stuff like almost every other AJ blog out there. NEW ITEM NEW ITEM NEW ITEM

      New items are borrrrring :(

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners