TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, February 6, 2015

Item Info - Beta Elf Helmet

The Beta Elf Helmet is one of the rarest items in AJ but it's not very well known. There are only about 5 or so known to be in the game and they aren't available as prizes in any adventures. There's a lot of things about these helmets that not many people know. The point of this post is to inform people about this item which is why I put the word "info" in the title

It's a common misconception that this helmet (and Elf Helmets in general) were sold in beta. They weren't actually for sale in beta, instead they were sold right after beta ended along with Founders' Hats (not many people know Founders' Hats weren't sold in beta either but that's not the point)
One of the unknown facts about the "beta" Elf Helmet is that it was actually for sale at one point
When Elf Helmets first came out in 2010, one of the available colors was green with a blue gem and the other colors were ones that were for sale recently. It stayed in stores until around the end of 2011. It got replaced with a similar looking helmet

This is the "beta" one

And this is its replacement

The replacement one will be the one that's for sale again when Elf Helmets come back and are also in adventures

Like I said, these helmets were NOT sold in beta, yet they are known as Beta Elf Helmets. That's because most of the players now don't know word "beta" actually is/what items are from beta. Now that I think about it, I might be to blame for that... oops
I'll explain my reasoning for that in the comments because it's unrelated

The reason these are so rare now is because they've gone unnoticed until recently, so most of the owners sold theirs not knowing it's one of the rarest items. That and not a lot of people bought them in the short time they were for sale
If you've owned one of these and sold it without knowing, my advice for you is to never sell anything and make lots of storages

I have a picture of it when it was in stores in 2011 but I had to watermark it because reasons that I don't want to explain (it might be obvious though lol)

This post wasn't as informative as I thought it would be, so I'll try to make up for that by answering any questions you have about them, so ask away (just don't ask what it's worth, my answer will most likely be different than someone else you might ask)

---

The three new items today are in the Jam Marts

Jam Mart Clothing...
 
Jam Mart Furniture...

24 comments:

  1. I think the reason the word beta is misused is because of the discovery of Beta Hoods
    http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2012/02/beta-arctic-hood.html

    When I discovered they exist I called it a Beta Hood and since then everyone's been calling deleted item colors "beta colors"

    I'm probably wrong though since the misuse of beta isn't limited to just deleted item colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone in an adventure once said that 'Beta' means not in stores. I believed them until I discovered your blog. Great blog May! ^.^

      Delete
    2. amg nu meloneeta, dunt uh nu unythung? butuh means rure and vuluuble i ish suriouse amg su suriuse

      Delete
    3. its teh ppl lik u thet mak me sik
      i bat u thnik that spik colers are beat items

      Delete
    4. spuks r mor comon then 47 gem neklic lern ur rurz

      Delete
    5. I NUH MU RURES! TEH GRENE TIARA WIT TEH RUD GUM ISH RURER THNE TEH WON WIT A BLU GUM

      Delete
    6. nuh uh the blu jem terara is the rur one i no bcuz my dads uncles cuzins moms dogs fleas all werk 4 aj and then sned me rurz and tel me al my info abot the gam so i no more then u n00b

      Delete
    7. amg i juned Aj in teh munth butwuun duckumber and junurry (foogot whut it culled) 2008, whut abut u?
      I juned un Alpha, whun horse coins, mace tails and glitched rings were out,
      Huw abut u? Lul I but u dudnt juin untull 2010 luul

      Delete
    8. i juned ajam febuary 30rd 2007 when spiuke colars wer 4 sale and that was before bata so they are not bata

      Delete
    9. Lol dunt u nu anythung? Butuh wus un 1892 1692

      Delete
    10. No you don't i'm correct every thing you say:
      Lol at least I know how to spell. I joined aj at February 30th 2007 (When AJ Didn't even exist it was made in 2010) When spike collers were for sale and that was before beta so they are not beta.. Omg i can't correct anymore...

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MET U LAST NIGHT ON AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS TEENSY GLAM CLAWS AND I WAS A BUNNY!!!!!!!!! sorry i just never met a famous jammer before. i was like im your fan, and u were like wow i diddnt know i had fans. ur blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye I met you at Crystal Sands when I was supposed to be a yellow seal
      I'm not famous anymore though

      Delete
  3. This was berry interesting but why would aj remove them and why not also have a matching tail for the replacement...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elf Tail Armor has always been a weird item (bad at explaining my reasonings so I'll leave it at that)

      Delete
  4. Hi again Mel its me Wolfiedrago
    Can you please buddy me on AJ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would but my buddy list is full and has been for a while and I already promised to add people when my list empties up and I don't have anyone else to delete : (

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog, and I never knew that about the Elf Helmets! Keep up the pawsome work, KuruKuruTako!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the... i just got the blue gem elf helm from forgotten then i discard bc its lame stuff then i look up this thing that elf helmets with blue gems r beta ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the rare ones aren't in adventures

      Delete
  7. what are beta elf helemts even worth ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HAVE A BETA ELF HELMET. MY USERNAME IS G0TH

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners