TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ocean Couch on Land? +Uninteresting den glitch

 So I was at the Trading Party with two of my friends last night because we had nothing better to do. There was an eagle there saying they had "betas" on trade we one of my friends tried to tell them what beta meant but they didn't listen so there's still no hope for the word beta getting its proper recognition. That's not what I wanted to post about but it happened

While we were at that Trading Party with the misinformed eagles (they had cool outfits though) I noticed this couch

Wait a minute... That's a Conch Couch! That's an ocean only den item

It probably means absolutely nothing and AJ just wanted to put a cool couch there, but might mean we might get some more items from oceans ported to land. Like how Halos and Skeleton Suits used to be ocean only clothing items but they now have land version

I don't remember that couch being there when the party first opened some years ago, but it could have been there the whole time and I just didn't notice

Here's a gif I made showing off a slightly annoying glitch that happened with my inventory

Because the gif has a horrible frame rate it might be hard to tell what's going on there. What happened was two of my black Inflatable Ottomans had a yellow background (which means that item is placed in my den) but the ottomans weren't actually in my den. If I clicked one, the background of the item icon would turn back to the normal tanish background but the item would get placed in my den. It probably fixed itself after I refreshed, I didn't check

Owls should be coming out in about 8 hours unless AJHQ uses the "we had an update last week" excuse and delays owls further. I wouldn't be surprised if they did that... ¬_¬

36 comments:

  1. You should go check out Nemachu's (The one who had the unreleased toilet) den. He has a potato sack and what looks like a potato throne. (I only know this because I was reading through your old posts and saw the one with Nemachu's den, and I decided to just see if there were other unreleased items there...) as you can see, I'm really random....
    -Magical Icyjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The potato basket is an already released item called Vegetable Basket (it's one of the different variants)
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7TdczVyVG8E/VG75H4YpwsI/AAAAAAAANDo/rXS_dg2xYJo/s250/vegetable%2Bbaskey.gif[/img]

      Delete
    2. And the potato throne is called a Bullhorn Throne (at least according to my friend)
      I've seen them before, my guess is they are/were special Twists And Turns prizes like Chocolate Peck Statue and Toffee Making Machine (I think that's what it's called)
      It looks like it's in the same style as the prizes from that adventure

      Delete
    3. What are "special prizes"? Are they like members-only, or super rare?
      -Magical Icyjoy
      PS: Today I saw a member wolf who wanted to trade for my "beta wood floor", which I got in October 2011, so it's definitely not beta.... about 99% of people think that beta=rare. It's SO annoying.

      Delete
    4. I think it was a super rare prize from that adventure

      All flooring and wallpapers (other than the halloween ones) were actually in beta

      Most of the time people just call rare items beta though

      Delete
    5. Sorry, I meant ONLY in beta.
      -Magical Icyjoy

      Delete
  2. Meloetta you should leave your den unlocked so I can go see your den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My den's really not that interesting

      Delete
    2. But I want to see it :(

      Delete
  3. Owls have come to Jamaa! Head to the DIAMOND SHOP to pick one up!

    I bet that is exactly what the update will say! ;-;

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something tells me there will never be another animal that cost gems

      Delete
    2. OMG when I first read your comment I thought they were in the diamond shop XD

      Delete
    3. Lol. Is AJ updating?

      Delete
    4. Oh ok. I can't wait for the new update! I wonder if owls are going to be in the diamond shop

      Delete
    5. I can almost guarantee they will be

      Delete
    6. yup. And I just found out that the real friendship day is on August the 2nd.

      Delete
    7. I didn't know there was an actual friendship day

      Delete
  4. is the update out yet

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners