TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, February 6, 2015

Random topics again

 Would anyone be interested in more posts about specific items? I'd make a post about the "beta" elf helmet with more info on it than you'd find anywhere else (until it gets stolen LOL) and some stuff about it that I don't think anyone even knows about it and Elf Helmets in general. I have some info about it that I haven't put on my unreleased items page that needs updating

I'm probably going to post it anywhere whether anyone wants to see it or not, but I though I'd ask anyway

Yesterday's update added almost nothing aside from new items (which come out daily anyway) so there's nothing else I can really post about for the update so I'm going to have to continue with posts like these

I'll just stop talking about my poor reasoning and start talking about a visual glitch I found with owls
My fox hat looked like that on my inventory screen, but it looked like this outside of the inventory screen

The inside of its button eyes turned blue but only in the inventory screen. These kinds of thing have been around since AJ started. There's your random fact of the day I guess

Another thing I noticed was in the Flag Shop. While I was at that place looking at the shop for reasons I don't remember, I saw there's one country flag that doesn't fit in with the others

On the last page, the Guatemala Flag costs 600 gems and is a member item, while all of the other country flags are nonmember and only 150 gems. So why is Guatemala getting the special treatment? Nothing against Guatemala or anything, it's just weird having one of the many country flags be a different price and members only. I doubt AJ even has any Guatemalan workers, so why?

The new items today are in Jam Mart Furniture and Sunken Treasurses

Jam Mart Furniture
Pink Treasure (In Sunken Treasures) 

17 comments:

  1. I want you to make a post on it I really like reading your posts. Maybe do it now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaassseee

      Delete
    2. You're lucky I even do daily posts

      Delete
    3. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee I'll give you a special gift if you do!!!

      Delete
    4. I really don't want to type out another wall right now
      plus I need to get off the computer in like 5 minutes

      Delete
  2. Hey Mel,
    The Mushroom Hut and the Waterpark both have CLEARANCE tags on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I better buy a waterpark then

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's strange how they don't have the daily countdown clock on dens now.
      By the way, I need to let you know that people say 'spike' collars instead of SpikeD collars is because people who don't have free chat CAN'T say spike'd'. I seriously wonder if something's wrong with AJHQ, because they don't let us say most chat things and categorize things incorrectly, like suspending you when you said 'I kwit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pneio3m!!!!11' They probably like keeping Jammers
      Wow my post here was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocanyouplzaddsomemoreosoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, (at least I think so lol. All those o's might have made it a bit longer)
      -littlesweetcupcake (a random person who thinks you are the most amazing Animal Jam Blogger ever <3)

      Delete
    3. lol but people in the comments still say spike instead of spiked
      It could just be to annoy me though (I sure hope it is)

      And the most amazing AJ blogger spot is taken by someone who isn't me

      Delete
    4. No you are SO the most amazing AJ blogger EVER! Snowyclaw never posts very much anyway and your blog is advertisement-free ^.^

      Delete
  3. Mel you are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners