TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, February 13, 2015

Spam + Tigermouth

The second part of this post will be about the comment section, so if you don't care about that you should probably skip it

This part of this post is really just point out a small detail on tigers that used to be there in 2011
When sitting as a tiger, their mouths used to be wide open! For whatever reason, this changed and now their mouths are always closed when they sit

This is the 2011 picture (and yes it was also int he last post)

And here is the 2015 version

I tried to recreate that tiger with the items I had with me
I don't know why they made this change, but my guess is that they thought people would be roleplaying and pretending to eat the bunnies or something. If that was the reason, it didn't work at all 
Every time I go to Sarepia I see people saying "feeds bunny to [name]" or "does [unrealistic thing] no miss" 
Sometimes they even say "no nothing" which is a double negative 

Now here comes the sort of rant about spam comments that no one will read (and the people that will read it will get mad at me lol)

---

As much as I don't want to have to do this, I put the verification thing back in the comments. If you don't comment on here, kindly ignore this message (or read it for the fun of it I can't tell you what to read and whta not to read lol) The reason for this is that ever since I took the verification away, I've been getting tons of spam comments. I'd be okay with one or two, but 90% of the comments I get are comments that are completely unrelated to my posts. All of them are poorly written and include a suspicious link at the bottom that may or may not be a virus. Here's an example of one of the comments

That was on a contest post I made ages ago! With the verification on, I shouldn't be getting these annoying comments that fill up my inbox anymore. I know no one likes having to verify they aren't a robot when commenting, but I actually do get robots commenting this stuff and I'm sick of it : (
Hopefully you can work with me here and deal with it for a while as I try to find some other method of fixing this. My other option is to disable the Anonymous option and I really don't want to do that because it's a bad idea and no one would be happy with that

39 comments:

  1. The other thing I could do is disable comments from older posts completely since no one other than bots comment on those posts anyway, but I get these spam comments on my newer posts too, so... pls dont yell at me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stupid meloetta

















      pls give me a headdress

      jacky

      Delete
    2. does that mean we cannot comment on previous posts from december

      Delete
    3. If I decide to turn that on, nobody can comment on any post that's more than a month old

      Delete
  2. have u been tird of ppl makin fun of u becuz ur not rure??? well deres a solution!!!111! clik dis link and you'll get 10000000000 rur spieks!!!111!!!1

    www.freerurspiks.com

    enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amg stap spaming my coments!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. heaiy it weebsiete kalled www.freerurspiks.com doezent eexist!!!!!! i wanna hve speiks!!!¡¡!!!!!¡!!¡¡!!!!! :(

      Delete
    3. o no now we cnat be rur beta ultra uber glich jamers i quiet aj

      Delete
    4. This is what I got LOL freer urs pic

      Delete
  3. no it was bc tigers complained that flies and pesky insects came in their mouths as they sit

    flies: "no miss"

    i remember doing a post on this on ajj unfortunately i deleted it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately you deleted all of your posts

      Delete
    2. i know i'm so smart
      guess i wanted to delete all of the unspeakable embarrassing things i typed

      Delete
    3. Do you still have any old AJ pictures from 2011? I love those

      Delete
    4. yes i have some not sure if i should post it
      i captioned it and everything
      its pretty cheesy :3

      Delete
    5. http://everydayjamaa.blogspot.com.au/p/animal-jam-2011-2012.html

      i'm such a DORK so i understand why you'd have that cringey feeling while seeing it lol
      its soooooo cheesy it isn't funny Dx i am such a loser lol

      Delete
  4. I think the tiger looks cuter with its mouth open lol :3

    Wow, that's a long spam comment! o-o
    When I check my comment spam, I see these comments that actually compliment me (like they say they like my writing style- XD) and then say a random link. Spambots are so weird. o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of them compliment my "style" and then give me a link to volcano sightings
      It makes no sense

      Delete
    2. Spambots are so weird. Like this is what one of them says:

      Spambot: "Excellent blog right here!" (or) "Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read stuff from."
      Me: *places hand over heart #sodramatic* Thank you!! :')
      *reads rest of comment*
      Spambot: "Check my weblog! Dr Dre" Dr Dre DR DRE!!!!!!!!!!! *insert Dr Dre links here*
      And then they type about how "pre-adolescent children here are more likely to harm their own children."
      Me: *crai* I thought you loved me, Mr. Spam Man! :'(


      wut o-o

      Delete
    3. I'll look through my comments and see if I can find any spambot comments that are weird (well all of them are weird)

      Delete
    4. "I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers
      but this post is truly a nice post, keep it up.

      Feel free to visit my webpage - Advanced Ketone"

      This was on some daily item post that had 3 words in it
      What is "the blogger lovers"?

      -

      On the same post I got this comment

      "Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring
      writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
      Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused ..

      Any suggestions? Many thanks!

      my blog; remington 870 pistol grip stock"

      They said they didn't have a blog yet, but they sent me a link to their blog lol

      Delete
    5. woooooooooooow lol

      Delete
  5. insert creepy link here) lol just kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some creeeeeeeepy made up links here
      www.buttscratchers.co.uk
      www.nosepickr.co.uk
      www.blacktooth.co.uk
      www.eyeball.co.uk
      ooh scary

      Delete
    2. Some of those might be real sites, even creepier

      Delete
    3. I have one!!!! www.nosehole.co.uk XDDDDD

      Delete
  6. Oh but Mel, you don't want Invisalign from a shoddy company?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    :P
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam
    Spam:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy reading this blog. Just ignore the spammers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy reading the comments and saying lol a lot for no reason lol

      Delete
  9. Wow, weird spam comment! Anywho, love your blog KuruKuruTako! Awesome stories and tiger update too, I wasn't playing in 2011, so I didn't notice that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. the tiger actually looks cute with its mouth open
    and I didn't understand 99.9% of what that spam comment you used for an example meant...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol I read the spam comment. My sister had invasalign... It worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol on a blog that I deleted, a spam person (whatever you call 'em) made a comment that said, "I love this blog!" then they added a link to Carpet Call (a carpet shop). Nonsensical.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners