TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Special Delivery Chest Map + BUGS

Sorry for not posting as much lately, I have my reasons for that but I'm not going to say what they are and I have my reasons for not telling too

I'll give you one reason, and it's just my usual excuse of there being nothing new or interesting to talk about without having to make up lies about AJ to get more views or whatever people are doing these days. I'm just going to post more stuff about Special Delivery like you can probably guess from the title of the post

I'll save the best for last but you can just scroll down and skip everything else anyway so it doesn't really matter lol

The first thing is a weird bug I came across. I don't know what caused it, but my letter amount kept going up rapidly

It went up to about 8000 before it fixed itself. I still only had to deliver the usual amount (around 40) to get my gifts, but after I delivered 40 the letter counter went back to how it was supposed to be
This might have happened because I delivered a letter at the same time as the gift screen popped up, but I haven't been able to get it to happen again

Here's a nonmember arctic wolf with member clothing on

It wasn't just a visual thing because that other eagle saw it too and their nametag appeared as a nonmember on the players list
Nonmembers wearing member items are nothing new, but what's weird about this case is that they are not a beta player. I only know about beta accounts/players wearing member clothing, but I've never seen a nonmember as a member animal with member clothing! I don't know how they did it and they wouldn't respond to me or the other eagle. They just sat there watching...

Here's a gif I made of how owls dance

I'm actually excited for owls. I've always thought they would be good animals for AJ for some reason

And now for the thing I made with my mediocre PRO editing skills

That is a map of Special Delivery and those blue dots are where the mini chests are located

A few things to keep in mind:

~Only 3 chests will appear in the adventure at once, and one of those chests is always the one on the far right

~The chests on the far left and right are the only ones that don't require an eagle or owl to open

~If you don't have an eagle/owl, you will need to use the four player gate to access the far right chest

~Only some of the adventure items are in the mini chests. You can only get the clothing items (any of them though) and Owl Messenger Statue from them (at least that's all I've ever gotten)

~These chests will not always have adventure prizes. Sometimes they will have gems and other times they will have a random nonmember clothing item

42 comments:

  1. If the only items you still need are clothing items, you can just play the adventure and look at the map I made to quickly find the chests, open them, and quit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the glitch to get a member animal and clothing still works, but I did it when I became a non-member. Just have only two animals - your non-member turtle and a member animal (e.g. arctic wolf). Then, when the membership expires...darn, I can't remember now o.e something like get a storage up and send your main account a game request and then you'd be able to exit the "choose which animal to continue playing with" thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I did the turtle glitch, it always took off all of my member items (but I kept the member animal)
      If they fixed it, it must have been recently because that bone tail was only released not too long ago

      Delete
  3. Meloetta, when I was looking at this post:
    http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2014/08/more-on-pet-trading.html?m=1

    On the last part you put "Azalea" is that your name or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow did I actually write Azalea? I don't remember putting that there but I guess I must have, oops

      Delete
  4. when owl's are idle it looks like there head is gonna pop off

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOO! The patriots won the Super Bowl! :D Go patriots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what that means but you seem happy so yay

      Delete
    2. You don't watch the Super Bowl?

      Delete
    3. Oh... What do you watch then?

      Delete
    4. :( my friend has to shave now she lost a bet

      Delete
    5. Shave..? O-O
      Oh. I never watched anime before... I've thought about it though... Which ones do you watch?

      Delete
    6. Ones with cute art styles and good story like Madoka Magica

      Delete
  6. whats todays new item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not out yet, but it will be a rare monday item

      Delete
    2. I bet AJHQ is still out from too much partying and celebrating for the super bowl

      Delete
    3. Just like how they were out for a full week because they were still partying for new years

      Delete
    4. Not that good of a rare. Is it me, or does its colors look like the New England Patriots color?

      Delete
    5. I don't know what that is but everyone's been talking about patriot lately

      Delete
    6. They're a football team that won the super bowl

      Delete
  7. When I was looking at your posts from a long time ago, I found the barbecue glitch one. Does the barbeque glitch still work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, I haven't tested it since I don't have a penguin

      Delete
  8. Um Meloetta I have something
    You sometimes call croc plushies BREADSTICK and yeah they do look like bread sticks
    At my country Indonesia, there is a type of bread called ROTI BUAYA which in English means CROCODILE BREAD. At weddings, people sometimes order these croc breads.

    Sorry for the lecture ^_^

    ----------Wolfiedrago---------

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's actually something called crocodile bread? Now when I call them breadstick crocs it's not as weird yay

      Delete
  9. Yo this is teh vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suyICFbMHqk
    Your on at 0:43

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most hilarious Pokemon video ever:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DOsg6i42k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Animal Jam is on maintenance mode D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG MEL!
    THE SUMMER CARNIVAL IS WHERE SPECIAL DELIEVERY SHOULD B AND U CANT BUY ANYTHING THERE! OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I was just at the carnival
      Aj must have glitched

      Delete
    2. Yep
      And 2 updates in a day
      Weird
      Hmm... everyone was raging in the diamond shop after the first update and one eagle said 'WHATS DA POITN OF THE NEW UPDATE IF TEH OWLS RNT HERE YET'
      lol

      Delete
  13. Meloetta I was looking at your posts from years ago, and I miss your writing from back then. You used to be more in a happy spirit but now... It's just different. I want the old meloetta back :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too : (
      As this game changed so did I, both the game and I used to be better in the past lol

      Delete
  14. I'm the breadstick ppl here Meloetta....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I'm the girl who said about the CROCODILE BREAD thing
      Oh it reminds me of my Primary 2 project on bread... My group was Pizza and another group was the Croc Bread group...
      Yum
      ------------

      Delete
  15. That glitch with the cards happened to me. It got up to about 9 or 8 thousand then I got prize and it started over

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners