TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Valley Tinsel Day glitches

Before anyone asks, Valley Tinsel Day is the substitute for Valentine's Day in Jam a Gram talk and I'm using it to make myself laugh because I find dumb things like that funny

My friend Chia04 showed me some cool glitches using some of this year's new Valentine's themed items

To do the first one, you will need a fox and one of those heart bracelets that recently left Jam Mart Clothing
Wear it on your fox and use the :play: action

When the fox does underground, the bracelet will fly! If there's anything I learned while making this gif, it's that I need to work on looping my gifs better

The second glitch requires a Cupid Bow and a wolf
Dance with the bow on with your wolf and it will float next to you

Glitches like these used to be common in 2011 and 2012 so in a weird way it's nostalgic to see this kind of thing can still happen

In actual news, AJHQ added 4 new animal slots for members

Don't be fooled by the picture, they only added 4 new slots. I just wanted to show off the scroll bar and how it's smaller now

Thanks Tigerlypaws for telling me about that
So it looks like the horrible update we got on Thursday wasn't as bad as I thought. Admit it though, that update wasn't so good...

Well, expect there to be no more news until the next update lol

39 comments:

  1. first!!! nice post mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool glitches mel! and ty tigerly for informing!!!!!! ....- ur fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. akachip!! i like ur new name and thx for making me meet xxsmile! do u remember i am ur buddy on old account! i met slushy and mirror images too hE HE

    ReplyDelete
  4. mel can u unlock ur den plzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to relock my den because of suspicious people
      Some guy thinks I stole some item or I "bought" it from a guy who stole it and he's suspicious and keeps going to my den

      Delete
  5. mel when do u be on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how long does it take for our comment to be approveD


    ///////////////////

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! 4 new slots for the animals we didn't get! How useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even use half of my animal slots

      Delete
    2. LOL same. I only have 16 animals

      Delete
    3. I don't have most of the new animals that came out in the diamond shop
      I only have eagle and owl I think (snow leopard and arctic wolves don't count)

      Delete
    4. I don't have enough diamonds. And I'm not gonna spend all my money buying them.

      Delete
    5. I save up all my diamonds and usually only spend them when a new animal comes out that I want (I didn't want polar bear but i bought one anyway oops) or if an item comes out that I like (stone swords)

      Delete
    6. I have 9 and it takes forever to get diamonds. And I never get diamonds in the daily spin, of course.

      Delete
  8. glitchy aj. i think aj is the virtual game that has the most glitches and advertising although i might be wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of Club Penguin parties these days are really giant advertisements for disney movies

      Delete
    2. oh yes that too i remember that shake it up thing 1 and a half - 2 years ago

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the buddy request, Mel! I accepted and no problem about the slots! ^.^ I wish AJHQ added loads of slots and included about it in the Jamaa Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday tigerly!!!111

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plz give me credit if you sit with a flag as a hayena the flag flies away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know another glitch with a hyena but I don't have one to try them out

      Delete
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmCHrHF_7Bc Fan art for you! owo I hope you like it!

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable yee I wish I knew how to try : (
      Teach me your ways (actually don't I'd only make horrible art regardless of who teaches me lol)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you like it :DD Drawing is easy it just takes practice ouo

      Delete
    3. What program did you use for that?

      Delete
  13. I am gonna try those glitches, they look cool! Also,can anyone tell me how to send fan art??? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upload it to an image site like imgur and paste the URL

      Delete
  14. it works on the fox as well melo! be sure to check that out

    ReplyDelete
  15. maymay what's the item today

    ReplyDelete
  16. If there's anything I learned from going back to this post its that I need to dress my wolf better

    ReplyDelete
  17. heya mel can i steal theese GIF's because technically theyre MY animals

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners