TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

AJ Sled Loading Screen

Pointless post today (as opposed to my other posts? lol) but be lucky I've even been posting daily because I've been "busy" lately

I managed to get a picture of the sled loading screen without any text on it
(click to enlarge)

Too bad the globe is still there :( If you wanted to use this as a background or something... there you go

AJ should really change the loading screens, it's not snowy times anymore

I had to find something else to shove into this post so I found this in Jam Mart Clothing

It's been there since beta but I never noticed it until now. It's a cactus hat! This along with Shark Hats are the 2 items I want most in AJ

Almost all of the decorations in Jam Mart Clothing have been made into items, so hopefully these cute cactus hats are next

19 comments:

  1. Shark hats? That sounds pretty groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited out the globe - badly - just for something to do, lol. Anyone can use it. If they want o.o

    http://i57.tinypic.com/2sb0baq.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to try to edit out the globe but I don't have a good editing program

      Delete
  3. Mel can you meet me right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you trade me some rare head flowers from yesterday? i'll give you rare nerd glasses for them or another rare if you want

      Delete
    2. Oh you wanted the head flowers, come to my den or something and I'll give you 4 of them

      Delete
    3. Ok what do you want for them so I can get the item from my storage?

      Delete
    4. Do you have any of those clover patches from the new adventure? If not I'll just take a 45 gem necklace

      Delete
    5. No sorry :( and ok

      Delete
  4. MEL!

    THEY REMOVED THE RED PAINT FROM JAM MART FURNITURE TO AVOID GORE!




    Also, my red paint used in the roleplay turned YELLOW.

    Censorship gone wrong.
    -Balaur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least they didn't make it brown.

      Delete
    2. +The Banana Bro
      It'll be le poop if it was brown. Oui oui, more bathroom roleplayz

      Delete
    3. Thats totally not why I said it.
      Sarcasm.

      Delete
    4. Oh sorry... well it could be poop if it was... were you thinking of cola? or something
      end of conversation

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners