TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Annoying pet BUG

 Something annoying's been happening with my pets every time I check the shops for new items
Here is my bunny with a bat pet

 When I go to Sunken Treasures it switches me to my dolphin that has a polar bear pet (I didn't know I even had a polar bear)

Yes, my dolphin is pretty ugly, I know

When I got back on land, my bunny's pet changes to the polar bear!

I think the reason it happens is because polar bear pets can be on land and in oceans and it's changing my default land pet to my default ocean pet
I have to keep switching my pets every time I do this. Maybe it will inspire me to stop caring
It also happens if you default ocean animal has a turtle pet
ajhp plz fix

10 comments:

  1. dolphin is sah cute yaaaas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I HATE THAT BUG AJHQ STOP IT!!!
    End of mini-rant.

    ~Amhdolphin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I had one in bank but I think my bank time ended so it's probably gone

      Delete
    2. I had 3, but transferred them all to my Black. Then I took a train, and lost Black on it :L

      Delete
    3. At least someone out there as an extra 3 Victini

      Delete
    4. Idk if you do, but if you do do online battles, am I the only one who gets suspicious about the complete Shiny Teams/Decks/Parties/WhateveryoucallthemIpersonallycallthemteamdeventhotherecalledparties

      Delete
    5. Lol- and I'm mad cuz one had Event Exclusive moves (Fusion Bolt + Fusion Flare)

      Delete
    6. I always think the people with a full team of shinies are cheaters

      Delete
  4. it's same with your animals, if you go underwater as a penguin/seal/polar bear/ otter, you will come back on land as your penguin/seal/ polar bear/ otter! it's so annoying, I GOT SO ANNOYED I EVEN SEND THOUSANDS OF EMAILS TO AJHQ AND I WANTED THEM TO ANSWER ME USING AJHQ'S EMAIL ADDRESS XD I THINK I POSTED THIS ALREADY BUT.... WHATEVER!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners