TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Fools' Party 2015

One of my favorite AJ parties is finally back! It was here for most of the day but I wasn't here for it the first time :(

When you log in you should get this giant banner that says ¡ʎɐp ,slooℲ lᴉɹd∀ ʎddɐH

Here's how it looks in the parties menu (exactly the same as last time)

You start out in the upside down castle den, just like last time too

I can't say if the party is unchanged from last year because I didn't go to it last year, but it's certainly different than it was the first time the party was released (I'll link to the post I made about it later for anyone who cares)

There's a cool snowy place at the top of the castle
Or bottom of the castle, it's really hard to tell

Did you like the pun I made with cool? No? I didn't think so :(

There are two shops, both with new items

The first one is the furniture shop. It's in the sky, which is also the ground

They sell these items there

Page 2

There are 6 new items here on page 1 as well as the original 6 items on page 2

As always I'll put gifs that show all the available colours on the Item Archive page because there are too many to post here

The second shop sells clothing items and is on the far right of the castle... or left

You can see the precious shark hats on the counter ♥︎

They sell these lovelies here

There they are... the shark hats that I never shut up about...
But you can also buy drying pans!

This party is lovely
I thing I might move in here

While it doesn't have anything to do with this party, yesterday's rare is still in Jam Mart Clothing!

It could just be an April Fools' joke but AJ's been really glitchy lately so I don't know

I hope everyone buys 50 shark hats just because

>>Original April Fools' Party<<

40 comments:

  1. Shark Hats!
    I wore won and claimed I was a Garchomp

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! and im glad you were finally able to get a shark hat :) i really feel bad that you are a forgotten jammer. you dont deserve to be. its not fair :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "a" shark hat?
      [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rIiTHT8qsMA/VRtXk-6yW0I/AAAAAAAAQ5A/kJOl96pf5Ng/s1600/all%2Bmy%2Bbbs.png[/img]
      I want to fill my inventory with these

      Also hi

      Delete
    2. One of those shark hats were mine :3
      (And thank you for the worn, I will always keep it as it is a gift from the LORD AND SAIVIOR of Animal Jam)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the lovely hat o' shark

      Delete
    4. Hey mel could you maybe send or trade me a grey shark hat please? I couldn't go to the party so I couldn't get one :(

      Delete
  3. I don't know why but they remind me of sharknado XD btw have you seen that robot thing when it asks you to do that stuff to prove your not a robot? its funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah how did you get 100,000 gems?!?!?!?!? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't buy a lot of stuff anymore

      I'll have 0 after I'm done with this party though

      Delete
  5. I have a question, Meloetta! Are beta, non rare tops hats (the one in particular i am talking about is blue and light blue) more beta then mech helmets??? PLease respond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by "more beta"? They were both sold in beta if that's what you're asking

      Delete
  6. meoletta is sooo nice guys she never gets annoyed at me when i talk to her and she is awesome. im gonna tell everyone to read her blog cause she is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you don't have to do that though it's okay

      Delete
  7. I FINALLY got to meet you, which was awesome... I just went to your den and you were randomly there talking about nacho hats :).
    -Magical Icyjoy (the random seal with the shark hat and clover stuff)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I recognized the name Magical Icyjoy

      Delete
  8. Ahhh maymay your rhino looks so cute in that shark hat and the entire outfit itself :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get the frying pan thing??

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's today's new item? And is the April fool party now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zany Item, Silly Item, and Wacky Item in Jam Mart Furniture
      And the next party is in 27 minutes

      Delete
  11. melo can you get me a blue shark hat? and also do u remember me in dragonkeeper12345 ? im the fox thet showed you the bow glitch in your den . i lost my member so thats why im asking you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure but I don't know how I'll get it to you
      And which blue? There are 2 different blue ones

      Delete
  12. :processing awesome/dorky April Fool's day outfit:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah I saw the Rare Item Monday on there yesterday so I actually got the chance to buy one again and I was SO HAPPY
    Maybe it was a Rare Item Tuesday?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. the one u have and i willl give u a super beta 45 gem necklace by trade

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! now i can reenact spongebob coming back from glove world

    ReplyDelete
  16. whenever we get to mert up dragonkeeper12345

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am on tommorow at about 1 o clock or 3 o clock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I was waiting in your den
      what timezone?

      Delete
    2. I have to go now but hopefully i can get it to you later

      Delete
  18. i am on now melo from dragonkeeper12345

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's hard to read stuff upside down! I can only know that in 2012, 2013 or 2014 had hats like milkshake and cheese hat!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners