TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, March 30, 2015

Beta default animal looks

Here is something that's mildly interesting
All the animals in beta had different default looks. What I mean by that is when you made a new tiger for example, the way it looks before you change its patterns and thing were different. Most of them just started with different eyes which is why I said "mildly interesting"

Tigers had googly light green eyes

Monkeys had brown googly eyes

Pandas had blue googly eyes (are you noticing the pattern yet?)

 Koalas has the same eyes that tigers had

Bunnies had red googly eyes as well as a cream main colour

And wolves had evil red eyes

Nowadays all of these animals start out with those lifeless-looking eyes. I wonder why they changed that...

As a bonus I'll include the old default looks of seals and horses even though they weren't in beta

Seals started with the same green they start with now but with a different eye shape

Horses started with brown fur and lifeless blue eyes

I think I remember horses starting with the eyelash eyes at one point too but I don't remember

RIM

get it

28 comments:

  1. What's today's rare item Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know it's not out yet

      Delete
    2. Rare horn helmet, don't mistake with rare rhino helmet.

      Delete
  2. Meloetta why don't you post my comments that have the animal jam spirit links in them? I wanted to show you a glitch that was posted on there... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always get comments with links in them

      Delete
    2. Huh? What do you mean?

      Delete
    3. They don't always show up in my inbox

      Delete
    4. Why? Do you have it programmed to do that..? (Just wondering)

      Delete
    5. jackyboy9917835219March 30, 2015 at 2:54 AM

      noob
      -jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
  3. What's today's rare item Monday??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw about the rim get it thingy.....

    it was a forgotton item right?

    AND.....

    I had a dream about hacking you in a minecraft version of animal jam with hidden keys...

    weird...

    ANDD

    i like the new background....

    ANDDD


    bye XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    It is alos the only blog with a working search bar ( like thats important)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the new background for your blog! It looks so good May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I made it myself with my pro art skills







      Actually I stole it from AJ's homepage in 2012 or something

      Delete
    2. I congratulate your pro art skills :P

      Delete
    3. Dew what's your username on animal jam?

      Delete
    4. I just wanna know xD I think I'm your buddy but im not sure so that's why I wanna know

      Delete
    5. Username: bluepop777

      Who are you then :P?

      Delete
  7. I see you changed your background, love it! I never knew that about the eyes...hmm... WAIT WOLVES HAD EVIL EYES AHH, LOL! I also wanna saaay...
    YOUR BLOG IS IN MY TOP THREE FAVORITE AJ BLOGS!!! I love learning about all the deleted and beta things on AJ! Thanks for posting and keeping all us avid Jammers HAPPY, Meloetta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I miss how AJ used to be so that's why I like posting about old AJ stuff

      Delete
  8. Do you watch dancing with the stars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should its a really good show I bet you'll like it

      Delete
  9. The explains why I find so many beta testers with those looks! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners