TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From ketchup to mustard

 Remember how I said the red paint items look sort of like blood? It looks like AJHQ realised their mistake in making an item that people will use in crime scenes in their dens. They replaced all the red paint items with a different yellow colour!

These are the red paint items I had in my inventory - now they look like mustard paint Unfortunately these won't be rare like the other deleted item colours because they got replaced in the shops too
All the red ones got replaced so those won't be rare either

Now I can use this for my Deleted Items page so it won't be so empty lol

I'll put each red paint item with their mustard replacements next to each other so you can compare















Now I have to remake all my paint gifs : ( But don't worry I'll leave the original ones there so don't worry

38 comments:

  1. i hat you melota!!!111!!11! its all ur fault!!111!1 ajhq prob read ur post and now de fixd it!!!111!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol like AJHQ still reads the blog

      Delete
    2. Hey hating Anonymous, you should hate me maybe cuz i suggested it a little o.o

      Delete
    3. Hey, Don't hate her! It wasn't her fault, AJHQ saw it in TONS of dens! Don't get mad at Meloetta! PLEASE! :(

      Delete
    4. I'm pretty sure it was a joke comment

      Delete
    5. AND i bet you were the one that TOLD ajhq about her blog so you could blame something on her, huh

      Delete
    6. Dumbo, what this person did was a good thing because then people would have blood all over dens why are you freaking out so much.

      Delete
  2. Hot dog hot dog hot diggety dog
    So long for now from Mickey Mouse
    And the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amg i wuv miky mous he is epic or wut?!?!??!11?!?!??!?/2/1/?!??!

      Delete
  3. okay so that had nothing to do with anything
    aww no more crime scene :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shouldn't be complaining that there's no more crime scenes

      Delete
  4. And how do you keep the wheel spinning in your GIF for the clover pinwheel? How do you even make animation gif thingy's anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I record the screen instead of taking pictures of each color

      Delete
  5. If you owned the red paint is it still in your inventory?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of my red ones that I owned got replaced so I'm guessing the same happened for everyone

      Delete
  6. I don't see the new color in stores...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol at least you have another item to add to The soon to be Deleted Items page :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's kind of satisfying they changed the colors, but the new mustard dye is awfullu dull and boring. They should have changed to it a mint color because mint colors are the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love if they changed mustard to minty fresh

      Delete
  9. the replace color is terribleeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( They could have at least changed it to something that doesn't look almost the same as the yellow paints

      Delete
  10. DANG. I liked the bloody paw prints. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LIKED THE RED COLOR! The mustard color is BLEH. BRING BACK RED BRING BACK RED!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mind I if use the new item gadget for my blog? I really like it. o3o Except I won't have the Item Archive because I'm bad at that stuff . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing on my sidebar that has the new item? Suree

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners