TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, March 9, 2015

Head Flowers + Foreign Jam a Grams

The Rare Monday item is finally a nonmember item! That means I can finally transfer all the gems I got from sekrit method!

It's in Jam Mart Clothing


I happily spent all of my storage's gems on these
Have a laggy gif of my inventory

The hard part is trading all of these over to myself :(

---

If you were looking for a way to confuse your friends, I have a little gift for you
Did you know you can sned people Jam  grams in different languages? All you have to do is get into a server that's for another language
Let's go to a French server for this
if you want to go to a French server just go to kalosfrench's den

Search for the player you want to sned a Jam a Gram to and start typing your message

I admit I don't know how to french, but chance are the person you sned to won't either

When they get the Jam a Gram, your message that you typed will stay in French/whatever language you are using (The preset words won't always stay the same though

So... have fun with that?

27 comments:

  1. Great idea, that sure will frustrate them :)
    Now, to spam them with JAG's in French.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May, I was wondering if I could post about your awesome gem transfer idea. Credit will go to you though, obviously. And also, how did you get onto a French server?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead, I doubt I was the first one to figure it out

      kalosfrench is a French account so going to his den will put you in a French server

      Delete
    2. Sweet! Did you use a translator app to speak in French on the jam a gram? Otherwise, wouldn't it have not let you type it?

      Delete
    3. I didn't use a translator, I just typed in random words

      Delete
  3. Sekrit
    That gif looks so pretty omg lol
    mignon comme un lapin !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I am ginna try it for sure hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Jirachi (With Draco Meteor- from an event) a Mew, an Arceus and a Keldeo for your Elf by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thanks, I don't want to trade the alf halmit right now because I'm lame

      Delete
    2. You never know these days if things are legit. Not with PKHeX and stuff like that...

      Delete
    3. I can't even PKHeX because computer

      Delete
    4. I can promise you I wouldn't trade a non legit pokemon. The only way any of my Pokemon from below Gen 6 (0 of my Gen 6 are tampered by any means) is through AR Generated Rare Candies.

      Delete
  6. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RA26uXxh5O0

    That's the song "Sweater weather"
    (I saw you asking what song it is on another blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. What did anonymous post? A virus? I hope you didn't get a virus...

      Delete
    2. They posted a link to a "gif of a red panda getting scared" but the URL has words in it that suggested it was... something else
      Plus it ended with jpg and if it was a gif, it would have ended with gif
      I didn't click it because I'm not as dumb as people think I am lol
      To actually answer your question, it was a link to some inappropriate picture or something

      Delete
    3. jackyboy9917835219March 10, 2015 at 2:04 AM

      even i'm not that mean

      ~ jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
  8. Meloetta do you have an extra rare item Monday from today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have over 100 extras that I haven't sold yet

      Delete
    2. Can you trade me some tomorrow?

      Delete
  9. What's today's new item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what is it? It's been 4 minutes

      Delete
  10. U said "as a bunny French ticket sale (something) Jamaa culture

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you still have Rare Head Flowers, would you be willing to trade me a few of them for my Flower Crown? It's black, if you were wondering. My username is "infamousity."

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners