TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, March 7, 2015

I'm suprised no one pointed this out yet

 I was reading the AJ calendar and noticed this

I thought, not only are we getting a special new Pi Den, but we're also getting special den items! Then I looked back at the Jamaa Journal...

It turns out there was never going to be a pi den, the Jamaa Journal said there were going to be new pi den ITEMS and somehow I missed that... I don't think I'm the only one who read that wrong
The way the word "items" isn't on the same line as "den" made me skip over it. Or I just can't read lol Either way, making random words in all caps proved to be unhelpful here

It would have been really cool if there was going to be a limited time pie den but remember, this is AJHQ we're talking about

On the bright side it's confirmed that the "pi den" won't be in the diamond shop LOL

Now for some obvious filler content
Someone said this in the new adventure and I found it pretty funny

Now people are going to start saying that to me but instead of getting mad at them I'll just laugh

24 comments:

  1. Pi den would of been cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. A Pi den... Shaped like the pi symbol? I noticed that it was items right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meloetta, I look up to you c: Through the years when AJ and its inhabitants have changed so much, you stayed the same (I know I didn't). I think you are a true jammer, and people like you are so hard to find.

    ~The guy who posted the AJ guide photo (I miss them too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't stay the same tho
      Look at my older posts, I'm a lot happier and less sarcastic and sassy

      Delete
    2. "Jammer" is such a so-called name. I think Meloetta is a very nice person (that fits better, in my opinion).

      Delete
  4. lol you cant even read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question, do you have to dance with four people to get all of the keys? Or is that just an option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to
      If you have a flying animal you can just fly over the four person thing

      Delete
  6. Hey Meloetta,
    You know how you say AJ is "advertisment-free"?
    You mentioned that AJ said this before in the past, but it's also on their current member benefits too. Just a random useless fact to point out :P

    http://www.animaljam.com/member_benefits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel did you have trouble with 1 specific lake spirit in ORAS? I've had a Azelf down to 1 health for 45 minutes now, paralyzed, chucking Dusk balls at it, and it refuses to be captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even bothered with catching legendaries yet

      Delete
  8. At 2:00 AM you switch the time ahead

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners