TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, March 16, 2015

images again

 Same excuse as always

 I feel the need to point out that the rare today is almost identical to its normal counterpart

 The theme in Best Dressed was Most Futuristic (I think) and I found it funny that almost everyone had a very similar outfit

It's not even funny but it is at the same time


I think I already mentioned this somewhere but I found something fun to do in the town
Ask for things like "black founders hats" in Scamaa Township
I usually get yelled at by 5 people, all of them correcting me saying things like "there are no black founderz" or "there are block top hats but not founders"
If they say that, then just ask for a different colored founders hat

Someone in Coral Canyons told someone else to "go eat ants" because they were losing an argument

The penguin found that really mean (I guess it IS mean to the ants...)


And finally, the last picture I dug up today...
This is a picture of those Phantom Sprouter things in adventures before they spawn

It starts out really tiny and then grows into a phantom sprouter, but there's a weird red bar behind it
I don't know what it is, but my guess is it was supposed to be a health bar but decided to remove the health bar because the sprouters die from one boom seed

28 comments:

  1. jackyboy9917835219March 16, 2015 at 3:52 AM

    go eat ants

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go eat roast beef
      yum

      Delete
    2. How is that mean? Ants are full of protein.
      But I'll stick to raisins instead. Like that snack where there's peanut butter on celery with raisins on top. It's called "Ants on a Log".
      I want to dip my pizza in ranch now. It's surprisingly good.

      I don't know lel. :P

      Delete
  2. go eat ants, may. eat em. devour them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wat is with al thes meen coments :((((

      Delete
    2. yyyummmy yyummy yummy u got bugs in ur tummyy :Pp


      i keep singing that

      Delete
  3. So today, I tried to explain how rare The Orange Beard used to be.
    I asked the person if they knew what a Pearly Tiara is.
    Here's the conversation....
    Me: So, do you know what a Pearly Tiara is?
    Them: Yes
    Me: Ok, thats how much the Orange Beard used to be worth.
    Them: The pearly tiara is a glitched kind of tiara thats now in store.
    Me: No, its not in store.
    Them: I didn't say it was...
    Me: YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID IT WAS IN STORE
    Them: No, I said its a glitched kind of tiara thats now in store.
    Me: NO, ITS NOT IN STORE!!
    Them: I DIDNT SAY IT WAS!!
    Me: YES. YOU. DID.
    Them: STOP YELLING AT ME
    Me: faceplam x2000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure pearly tiaras aren't even glitched

      Delete
    2. I think they met the regular tiara is in the store and that the pearly tiara is a glitched version. :3

      Delete
    3. @Mel, Ikr? They're probably just another one of 7's/X's creations :L
      @Bigcats, I think they were just an idiot.

      Delete
    4. Much to what I'm sure is your dismay violet- no I didn't.

      Delete
  4. Wow, lazy much, AJ? Guess we can't expect much more from them. We should know better by now that AJHQ is pure laziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it's lazy, but I like items with slight differences for some reason

      Delete
  5. True, it IS Scamaa Township, isn't it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhmm, I think I know what you're saying. More people scam in Jamaa than jam. Uh names uh. DX

      Delete
  6. I eat ants for breakfast lunch and dinner I also eat them for brunch I eat them 24/7 and find this berry offensive.... IM CALLING MY LOYERS!!! Not really I'm going to eat ants bye c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized, the new rare is like most Evolutions. Most look completely identical (i.e. Gengar and Garchomp)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most gen 1 evolutions look the same to me

      Delete
    2. I meant shinies XD But yeah most do. I.e. Pidgeotto > Pideot

      Delete
    3. Ohhhhh
      At least Mega Gengar and Chompy have shinies that are actually changed

      Delete
    4. Yeah. Next step, we need a Mega Drapicute!

      Delete
  8. Go eat ants? That sounds like a punishment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mel! I'm gonna start reading your blog I may not comment on it much like 5 times a day but like a few times a week:)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners