TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Item History - Bubble-Tron 5000

Note: I added a tag to all my Item History posts, so if you're looking for more posts like this you can just click the tag at the bottom of this post, or >>Here<<


On October 27 2011, The Jamaa Journal showed a picture of a Bubble-Tron 5000 as an ad for November's monthly member gift


They were the first, and only, ocean monthly member gift. They were officially released on November 1st, 2011

This was the AJHQ Jam a Gram that had the gift

Not all members were even sent one of these at first, only some did
That wasn't the only problem with Bubble-Tron 5000s though

When the Bubble-Tron 5000s were first sent out, all of them were raspberry with different gear, button, and pipe colors

Raspberry is the color AJ uses when an item is missing its texture. The raspberry ones looked too unusual and nothing like the Bubble-Tron in the Jamaa Journal. It became known that Bubble-Trons were glitched

The glitched Bubble-Tron 5000s had 9 different variants. All of them look very similar, but some of them looked almost identical


(The ninth one was completely raspberry)

 Later that day, AJHQ fixed the Bubble-Tron 5000 glitches (for the most part)
All the member that didn't get sent a Bubble-Tron 5000 earlier got sent theirs

These were the new, non-glitched colours


AJ didn't fix Bubble-Trons completely though. Some people still had raspberry ones. I don't remember exactly how it worked, but based on my memory, it went like this:
If you had a raspberry one and refreshed/logged off, when you come back on AJ your Bubble-Tron will be fixed and changed to one of the new colours (I think the one you got was random but I'm not sure)
That means the people that had a raspberry one and never logged off still got to keep their glitched raspberry one. If a raspberry one was traded, it stayed raspberry. They only got fixed if the current owner logged off/refreshed

Because of that, there were very few raspberry Bubble-Trons left in the game. I remember seeing someone trade a good item like a Founders' Hat for one. The raspberry owner declined the trade. They could have gotten a good deal because the Bubble-Tron was going to get fixed lol

I know someone's going to ask, so I'll just say this now:
There are no raspberry Bubble-Tron 5000s left in the game! They all got replaced/removed

Here's a few more interesting things about Bubble-Trons:

• There were 9 glitched colors of Bubble-Trons, but only 8 regular colors
 
• The Bubble-Tron shown in the October ad (the first picture in this post) was never released
It's possible that the 9th color of Bubble-Tron would have been that green one

• Because the only ocean items available in adventures are nonmember items, Bubble-Tron 5000s are not available as prizes in adventures, not even The Forgotten Desert
That makes them one of the few items that aren't in adventures, meaning they are "none renewable" and still very rare. Most people only want land items though, so good luck finding someone who will actually trade for one

I'll end the post off with a picture of me wearing my glitched Bubble-Tron

59 comments:

  1. Bubble-trons was one of my favourite monthly gifts. Even if I couldn't accept them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I forgot these things even existed lol
      I'm tempted to go try to trade for all 8 of them now

      Delete
    2. headdessrssre

      omg yes I remembered them recently and tried to find people who own them but I couldn't so I thought to myself do they still exist but now I see them everywhere is this like a coincidence???????

      Delete
    3. I might have a bunch of them in an old storage
      I really hope I do, I want a complete set

      Delete
    4. Hopefully you have an account with them and by the way, where did I comment again- when I asked if you remember your old bg lol

      Delete
    5. It's called Snowy Blog
      why you chose that post I dont know

      Delete
    6. I only found 2 bubbletrons : (

      Delete
    7. that's still good👍 what colour? (this is probably the most common question asked by me)

      Delete
    8. I found a white one and a brown one
      Looks like I need to trade for the other 6, gross

      Delete
    9. gross like wet grass




      lol wattheheck

      Delete
    10. I didn't know they weren't in adventures o.o I have 2 of them. The yellow and purple/grey(I don't know what color that is) and the blue and white one o u o

      ~SeptemberCattleDog

      Delete
    11. At least I'm pretty sure ocean items aren't in adventures, other than the few nonmember ones

      Delete
  2. jackyboy9917835219March 21, 2015 at 2:49 AM

    i still have all the raspoberyy ones n00b

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have all the "raspoberyy" ones, jacky

      Delete
    2. jacket boii ur a meanie :((

      Delete
    3. who do u think u r!! running round leving scares jackiboy!!

      Delete
  3. Interesting. Didn't the bubbletrons get released again tho? In the stores? Also I like the on that was advertised it looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They haven't been available since November 2011 as far as I know

      Delete
  4. is a pumpkin couch (not pumpkin throne) beta or new because rainbowfluttershy99 has one and I never have seen any before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of it, but it's definitely not a beta item

      Delete
    2. This is what anonymous is talking about:
      http://cleverbugstreehouse.tumblr.com/post/114269934800/pumpkin-couch

      Delete
    3. I saw it myself, I went to the den

      Delete
    4. Yeah, Hi. That comment was not made by me..
      I don't even know why I'd post that on here in the first place since all of the info from that is from here just with a few pictures...
      - The actual Mod Gulo who is going to start using their google profile to comment on here now bc someone thinks it's okay to impersonate me.

      Delete
    5. But what if that was the real one and you are the fake one? This got interesting fast

      Delete
    6. I don't understand what you mean? This is my official google profile. The reason I never used it until now was because I was always logged into my personal one and didn't want to keep logging on and off accounts just to comment. That's why I just did the name/website thing to make it easier for me.

      Delete
    7. Also please try not to make thing more complicated then they already are. I'm already having a panic attack over this and I just want to finish my movie and go to bed.

      Delete
    8. Sorry I was just trying to be funny, my humor usually never works

      Delete
    9. No, it's me. I have incredibly bad anxiety. It's not your fault.

      Delete
  5. bubble trons i though these were extinct, on another note America use to have cheetahs called Miracinonyx thats just AMAZING!!! wish some humans were not stuped enough to kill them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi if all the glitched ones are gone from the game how do you have it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, I'm pinkypipes and i have caught a scammer. I'm doing a scammer watch, but im too young for youtube so i just spread the word on blogs. Zoey27540 is A SCAMMER she scammed spike WRISTBANDS! there is a vid of her scamming a pink long wrist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm my comment didn't post. Didn't ️AJ realeas the bubbles tons into the stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment did post, I just have comment moderation on

      Delete
  9. Hey jammers, I would just like to say that I have made a clan!! It is called the Stormclan, and if you would like to join, please send me a JAG saying, Members: "Storm clan", and Non members: "I really like your den!" with the STAR stamp so I know you're talking about the clan. There are 5 members including me so far, and I would really like to get more! We need kits, queens, medicine cat, apprentices, warriors, and mentor warriors. So far, we have a leader (me), a deputy, two warriors, and an apprentice. Well, I kind of pick your name and rank, but that should not matter. What matters is that you should be loyal to the clan! Hope you join! ~5yoyo5~ p.s. My username is 5yoyo5 for people who usually ask...

    ReplyDelete
  10. random post lol

    idk but they used to have on that chat bubble something like w00t! or something lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember that

      it was weird because i had a buddy with the user w00t

      Delete
    2. It's spelled with an o, not a 0

      Delete
    3. those are 0s
      My stupid font just doesn't know the difference between 0 and o and I need to change it

      Delete
    4. don't change it its traditon i cant spell lol i cant be bothered changing it

      blossom ur panda blinks one eye at a time and looks left and right

      Delete
    5. 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000066600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000420000000000000000000

      Delete
  11. Mel why do anonymous people have to enter word verification but yet people who have google accounts don't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how it works, ask Google

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners