TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, March 23, 2015

Mystical Armour Glitch

Here's another thing someone anonymous told me in the comments of some post
It's a glitch with polar bears and as you can probably tell from the title, Mystical Armor (yes I used both spellings)

You have to be a member and be diamond rich to do this, so if you want to trick your friends into thinking you have some unreleased item or something, it will cost you 13 diamonds. They better have a good reaction or else this isn't worth it lol

All you need to do is put Mystical Armor on your polar bear and it will show up as an unreleased colour of Epic Dragon Wings

I need to admit something first - I took waaaayyy too many pictures for this post so and I refuse to cut any out so yeah

This is Mystical Armor

And this is my lame polar bear wearing said armouoruor in my inventory

But outside of my inventory they look like Epic Dragon Wings

The closest released colors of Epic Dragon Wings are these

The fake wings are like a mixture between the two
Let's see how long AJHQ takes to fix this one
I'll give them till 3012

29 comments:

  1. LOL faerieieieiie
    Polar bears wearing the cupcake hat is the custest thing I've seen in my life XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool ;)

      Delete
  3. What did you remove your own comments -.- And I give them till never because they never check this stiff. Hey, does the polar bears mystic armour appear as those epic wings on trade because that would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't change an item's icon even with glitches as far as I know, so no

      Delete
    2. Aw dang nab it *spit in random pot*. How are continuous glitches like this even made?

      Delete
    3. When they make a new animal, they have to make new animals for each item
      I guess they just accidentally mix up the files for some items and don't notice

      Delete
    4. That sounds... Needlessly complicated (as most things usually are). Or maybe that's just me because I don't understand technology. Also, sorry if I'm being nosy, but how do you get the stuff anonymous people tell you about? Is it through email?

      Delete
    5. "Here's another thing someone anonymous told me in the comments"
      That was the first sentence in this post lol

      Delete
    6. well, from the first sentence anyway

      Delete
    7. Hey, it caught my attention! Anonymous ppl have the best info. I was just reading you update post and the comments and the anonymous guy just commented and didn't email heheh sorry should have read that first...

      Delete
    8. I usually skip comments in posts it's a bad habit. I'm just impatient :D

      Delete
  4. Haha lol (I just laughed twice) I like your new title comment thingy "AJ Glitches, Item Info, AJ History, and some Sass". I'm probably starting to get really annoying sorry, but how do you get Item Info & AJ History so accurately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I like replying to comments

      I used to play AJ A LOT back in 2011/2012
      I might have been the biggest AJ nerd back then. I tried to find out everything I could about everything the game had to offer

      Delete
  5. The past rates and this one are either lazy or hideous what was wrong with ajhq this month..... Everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes I like the smaller community though
      I'm deleting your comment for reasons (don't worry you didn't say anything bad lol)

      Delete
  7. Also if u like mmo (massively multiplayer online) games and I see u like anime stuff thingy things then elsword the perfect game for you... Unless u already know about it...... bye.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, I have been doing this for the past 2 days, and it works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are people crowding you thinking you have an unreleased item?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, then they click my tag and are like:
      OMG UR SU COOL!!!! DEN BETAS 4 UR GLITCHED ARMOUR!!!!

      :(

      Delete
  9. YESHHH i tried it, worksss my friends are like OMG BLACK LONG FOR IT PLS??? xD when i said its fake they said: :I Oh... o3o

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners