TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, March 27, 2015

New updating message

I was talking to friend when all of us got this message

We all said no
The message came back 5 minutes later and I said ok, but nothing happened

Then AJ went offline
I guess this was just testing a new update message that replaces the old "AJ is closing in 10 minutes for a short update" or whatever it said. This might mean we can still play during future updates which is pretty cool though

I'm guessing the update will add the April Fools party but probably not

EDIT: AJ is back online and it doesn't look like they added anything
My guess is it was just a bugfix update

20 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the update out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but they are going right back into update mode apparently

      Delete
    2. So what was new?

      Delete
    3. Nothing at all
      I'm hoping the reason they went back into update made was because they forgot to add stuff

      Delete
  3. AJ is offline again. Maybe a mini-update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently they've updated? Someone told me there's a mini-update.

      Delete
    2. Apparently there's a NEW Adventure called 'Spring Festival' and Polar Bears are traveling soon? Hm...

      Delete
    3. There was an update but it didn't add anything that I noticed
      If there was a new Jamaa Journal it didn't show up for me

      Delete
    4. There was a glitch with the Jamaa Journal! Everything had the wrong image, lol. Silly AJHQ!

      Delete
    5. I wonder why they're updating on a Friday? I think the Spring Egg Hunt will probably come next week, but they might not even do that.

      Delete
    6. Has it even been 2 weeks since the last update?

      Delete
    7. I don't think so. They might have been preparing the Jamaa Journal for next week and released it by accident? LOL

      Delete
  4. I mean, are AJHQ that dumb? Come on AJHQ. All the images were not right for the different topics. For example, the Spring Festival front cover just had the lions are back image. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. AJHQ is online and there's no update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we know what to expect in next week's update.

    Spring Festival adventure.
    Polar Bears traveling.
    Possibly Spring Egg Hunt.
    Space den set.
    And maybe a few other stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger are you a girl? just wondering

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners