TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rare Achievements

Short post today but it's not just random images of people saying weird things

There are a few achievements in AJ that "rare" meaning you can't get them anymore. There are 3 achievements (that are currently known) to be impossible to get now. Two of those achievements are still possible to own, but only if you earned it when it was available. The other one was deleted

 The first one is One Of A Kind!

I talked about this in my last post but I'll talk about it again because it fits in with the post. It was only available for about 6 or 7 months after pets first got released. You got this achievement if you got a pet with a rare feature

The second one is Answer the Call!

This one was for answering 15 polls that used to be around Jamaa. They don't have those polls anymore so there's no way to get this achievement anymore
I don't know when this stopped being available

Those are the two achievements that it's still possible to own

 The achievement that was completely deleted was Herbology Expert!

I can't say for sure if it was actually in beta, but it was seen in the AJ trailer. I'm guessing this was given to you if you clicked on all of the plant facts
I don't know why but they deleted this achievement so it's impossible to still own unless you are a h4x0r
(If you say it is possible to have this achievement then tell me the username of someone that has it - and no "i saw someone with it but i 4got their usernam" shenanigans

By the way, AJ update tomorrow! I can almost guarantee there will be repeated news, no more Jamaa snow, and a new limited time adventure

19 comments:

  1. I did see someone with it but I forgot the username... But I doubt they were a hacker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell if you are trying to be ironic or not

      Delete
    2. No I'm not...

      Delete
    3. Then you didn't read the part where I said "If you say it is possible to have this achievement then tell me the username of someone that has it - and no "i saw someone with it but i 4got their usernam" shenanigans"

      Delete
  2. jackyboy9917835219March 4, 2015 at 3:21 AM

    i also saw someone with it but i forgot their usernam

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
  3. MELOETTA POST ON BREADTSICK NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Anonymous, Mel can do what she wants, so there's no need to yell at her for not doing something. She's no mind reader.

      Delete
    2. Breadstick is a free spirit so breadstick can post whenever .3.

      Delete
  4. Meeeeeeeeeeeeep .3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Mel look at this picture of a weasel on a woodpecker

    http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/weasel-riding-woodpecker-wildlife-photography-martin-le-may-1.jpg

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ish so cute o-o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Herbology expert is still possible to have!!! I saw someone with it but I 4got their usernam and this is a joke lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have herbology expert and I'm not a hacker :O

      Delete
  8. Thank you for posting this. I was looking at achievements (On Animal Jam's website.) And I happened to see the achievement 'one of a kind' and I was very confused. How could you get a 'rare' item on your pet? But this answered my question, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners