TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, March 27, 2015

SPOILERS - What's coming in the next AJ update

SPOILERS 
I don't know if anyone actually cares about AJ spoilers or not but I'll put that word there just in case somebody does

AJ stayed in maintenance mode for a while and didn't add anything. Or at least that's what I thought - they "added" a glitch with the Jamaa Journal

Before anyone yells at me saying the Jamaa Journal looks normal for you, remember that AJ can still update it. This is how the Jamaa Journal looked as of when this was posted
They seemed to have wrote over the old Jamaa Journal with the words that will be in April 2nd's Jamaa Journal. The pictures from the old one are still there, but the words are different

None of the stuff talked about in this Jamaa Journal are actually out yet, it should get added on April 2nd (the date even says April 2 on it)

Page 1

The next adventure will be called Spring Festival and we have to find 100 eggs!

Page 2

The Deep Space den item set is coming out too!

Page 3

Polar Bears are leaving "in search of some place cool"
They won't be in the Diamond Shop for much longer

Page 4

This page is pretty much unchanged. They did add the words "Coming Soon"
The sentence about the armor is from the old Jamaa Journal so I don't think it means a new armor set is coming soon, but something else entirely

Page 5
Unchanged

I wonder if the "some place cool" and "coming soon" are linked. Maybe a new land? Probably not, the "some place cool" thing is probably just something they made up as an excuse for why they're leaving AJ, but we can still hope

35 comments:

  1. Wow! How do you find this stuff May? I think it's funny because most of the pages photos don't have anything to do with the actual information lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I logged in, the Journey Book was glowing and it said 'Welcome to your Journey Book'? Hmm... I think the coming soon page will feature a new den OR animal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's this coming weeks JAMAA journal unless AJHQ forget to switch the pictures?! Hopefull not cause YA know. Also maybe the coming soon is the deep thing den items? Hopefully PWB cause tits due to come out this APRIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel it is clover and I have important news. Just kidding! I can't log on my AJ, and there is literally no way to go to my main's den. Seriously.
    "This Jammer's information is not currently available."
    Then go to the township.. I have no idea what joke AJHQ was trying to pull but..
    "RIM
    get it"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ's been really glitchy today, is it fixed?

      Delete
  5. Omg, i cant login i mean it takes 1 hour for me to login just keeps loading, ii follow someone then when i go there people are not moving not talking :C does dat happening to chu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ wouldn't load at all for me earlier

      Delete
  6. Ugh I am so pessimistic about AJ updates. They are so lazy and money-hungry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of glitches this showed up in my DA messages.
    http://animal-jam.deviantart.com/art/What-is-life-522862825

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I logged into AJ, it thought I was a new jammer and started giving me the den tutorial. 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mel if u click the change animals button then try to make a new tiger it will show a bunny with flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, i was looking at ur posts and i made this
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jXJwM1aVTzA/VRXzcXpa-8I/AAAAAAAAALY/_nGp9Ys_29c/s1600/jf7cc.jpg

    i dont know why it just seemed right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jXJwM1aVTzA/VRXzcXpa-8I/AAAAAAAAALY/_nGp9Ys_29c/s1600/jf7cc.jpg[/img]
      Thank you for this

      Delete
  11. I met Jammerjamis. I have a video of it if you don't believe me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you give me a link to the video please?

      Delete

    2. Depends are you Mel are anonymous stalker?

      Delete
    3. That isn't me

      The other day someone called me a hypocrite for not giving them proof of something lol
      That isn't even what hypocrite means

      Delete
    4. I'm not a stalker? I just wanna see the video... O_o

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Why does this anonymous keep posting this? It's weird

      Delete
  13. Look at the post about the bunnies:
    http://cleverbugstreehouse.tumblr.com


    Weird...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw for myself
      I made a gif of it too which is weird because one of my friends just showed me a gif of it

      Delete
    2. Which friend? And can I see your gif? And what happened when you tried to press next?

      Delete
    3. My friend Literate
      I'll post the gif in a bit, but to answer your question, every time I clicked next the screen shifted to the left
      It'll make more sense when you see it

      Delete
  14. http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/?p=7498

    Is it me or are Cami's lips really red? Like she has lipstick on... Weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe squirrels will be the next animal since they're in the video!! :D

      Delete
    2. I think squirrels are a little too not AJ like but that's just me, it's certainly possible

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners