TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Unreleased stuff in an AJ trailer

I was looking at an old AJ trailer and noticed a few things that were shown but were never actually released. The trailer was made towards the end of 2012 I believe, which is 2 years after beta
A few years ago I think I remember noticing this stuff but I don't think I ever posted about it

First is a different version of Freedom Hats

The top of it is red. The released version has a white top

The second thing is this horse's outfit

The horse itself looks like it fell in a giant sepia paint bucket
Its Rhino Helmet looks very similar to one that was sold in early beta

And finally, this den has smaller versions of the Giant Plushies (the tiger and lion ones)


This stuff will probably never be released (plus the trailer is almost 3 years old) but it's still interesting. I just find it unusual that they'd create items just for this trailer... Especially the sepia horse. Why is it there? I'm probably the only one that cares lol

Anyway, I finished the Deleted Items page! You can find it by clicking the Skullys on the sidebar over there
----------------------------------->

I also added Shark Hats to the Unreleased Items page and more pictures of the 2014 Cupid Wings to the Special Items page
AND I made the Item Archive page look 3% nicer. You're welcome

25 comments:

  1. Can you give me a link to the video please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. The crystal sands in the video looks better than ours.

      Delete
    3. lol haha we see so many unrealesed like even magenta spikes and wheels

      Delete
  2. wat is today new item

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see any of that in the video...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that would be because I posted the wrong video
      Here's the real one:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gsozc2HOxo

      Delete
  4. I emailed AJ last night about cactus hats, and they told me to make the suggestion in the purple suggestion bubble thingy's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with the AJ response, I'd suggest something and they would be saying "blah blah purple blah blah it goes straight to our designers blah blah but thanks anyway"

      Delete
    2. That might be their way of "we dont actually read suggestions and ideas"
      If they do it takes them 4 years to read them lol

      Delete
  5. Butterfly pattern o: Not sure if the link will work or not ono

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-EyPo8bLXidk/VQIH63yKBTI/AAAAAAAACr8/8NnFrn3VEgY/w300-h200-no/ANIMAL-JAM-image-with-logo-300x200.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. jackyboy9917835219March 26, 2015 at 5:24 AM

    melo guess what i got a pink shark hat

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if jackyboy says he has one it must be true

      Delete
  7. Hiya Mel! I noticed jammerjamis has removed his/her lion so us jammers don't see the un-released Shark Hat! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can still see it on their lion

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's just s glitch when you look at it and close the user card and then look at it again it changes everything it always happens to me

      Delete
  8. There's so many RARES in that video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem 😊 (btw my name is Mihai Puscasu but i like Pascasu more XD)
    -amnesiai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nathaliethecool AJMarch 26, 2015 at 2:42 PM

    Love this blog��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love this blog
      http://everydayjamaa.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  11. file:///home/chronos/u-d153ea270b28f08fbf6a817739bc7950d228f88d/Downloads/animaljam.png
    look at this ad! the fox is wearing TWO back items!
    -jrl4547

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners